A perfect gift for your fellow myspacers

gamepad

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2005
For only $30; this thread needs to be moved to the Hot Deals section!

Edit: That seems like a low point in one's modeling career: holding a stick with a camera attached to it while doing a ridiculous pose.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
ha ha wow, just wow! The idea is actually pretty good for those idiots who have a billion pics of themselves they took they all look horrible due to the angle, but ummm looking at this I don't see how you press the shutter? I assumed it was a joke but it added to my cart so now I'm wondering *shrug*

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: QueBert
ha ha wow, just wow! The idea is actually pretty good for those idiots who have a billion pics of themselves they took they all look horrible due to the angle, but ummm looking at this I don't see how you press the shutter? I assumed it was a joke but it added to my cart so now I'm wondering *shrug*

I'm sure you have thought of the timer function on the digicam ;)

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Akhen
make one instead it will come even more from the heart!

...the sad lonely little heart. :brokenheart:

I think I would be more embarassed to buy that semi-anonymously by mail-order than any imaginable pharmacy product in person as a pubescent teenager, if you know what I mean. Yes, I mean a home enema kit.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
My friend bought this recent, but that's because she's going on a trip by herself...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I envy the inventor/creator of that. I'll bet he "made a million dollars".