A partial list of things Democrats do

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I just saw one too many comments of 'the Democrats controlled everything', despite the countless number of times that's been corrected about the abuse of the filibuster.

However 'disciplined' the Republicans are about 'unity', the Democrats are more likely to have a few 'bad guys' who don't play ball with their team, as well.

So, let's review the difference an abused filibuster makes.

I've previously provided a sample out of the hundreds of bills the House under Nancy Pelosi (the best speaker in decades)

You lost me at "best speaker in decades".

dali71

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Note the bolded. Note especially that the bolded is a bald faced lie. There was no vote. There was no Senate bill. The Senate Democrats never reported the bill out of committee for debate, even though it apparently has complete bipartisan support, yet you present this as Republican misuse of procedural rules. Again, just so we're straight, this is a lie.

Craig makes bullshit statement, gets called out on it, then disappears from thread without addressing it. How many times has this happened?

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Craig makes bullshit statement, gets called out on it, then disappears from thread without addressing it. How many times has this happened?

That's why I asked him how he felt about this thread. I don't get the idea that he actually cares how people respond.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Half those sound Orwellian police statist so I would not be bragging. Obama also has given FBI and security surveillance war state unchecked imperial powers worse than Bush another thing not to brag about. Basically democrats don't believe in personal liberty or constitution.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Basically democrats don't believe in personal liberty or constitution.

95% of what's said about liberals here is wrong or lies, I can't remember the other 5%.

But really, the one word response idiocy is more accurate.

RisenZealot

Jun 8, 2011
Democrats are for the poor right?

Why is gas higher now then it ever was under Bush?
Why is the national deficit has more then doubled what it was under Bush? Please note it took Bush 8 years to run it into the ground. Obama has achieved something grand to more then double that in close to 3 years.
Why is the umemployment rate so high?
Tell me if Obama is for the poor and not the rich then why has he given the rich even BIGGER tax cuts then Bush gave them?
Hey, I thought Obama was going to end the war. Why is it he's sent many times more troops overseas then Bush ever did?

Face it, your man has done nothing but extend upon everything Bush did, only to a higher degree. So everytime you open your mouth to spew venom towards Bush I hope you choke on the backwash that comes once you realise Obama has done the same but worse :)

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
democrats- lets make more regulation and take more control from the state governments while being less efficient and spending more money, just because they think they can help everyone, all while we borrow more money from foreign governments and become a third world country

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
95% of what's said about liberals here is wrong or lies, I can't remember the other 5%.

But really, the one word response idiocy is more accurate.

99% of what's said here by craig234 is wrong or lies, the other 1% no one cares enough to remember.

PeshakJang

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2010
Damn Craig, you got your ass handed too you here pal.

Par for the course. Then he throws a tantrum and threatens (offers?) to ignore people.

He lies more than most, and comes up with ever more complicated pseudo intellectual ways of calling everyone else liars.

Or maybe he's just being "liberal" with the truth.