"A Non-Conventional Act"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
We all know the consequences of exposing children to lead..... Of course all their schools are full of arms and munitions, just like the hospitals and mosques.

maybe he did not want any more of his citizens to draw maps, or be able to communicate with coalition forces secretly....

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Mrpilot007
Originally posted by: Alistar7
if he unleashes a horde of child soldiers we could use the foam......

or litter the runways with pencils and crayons , maybe a few GBA and PS2s....

I love that answer... I nearly fell out of my chair... LOL pencils and crayons... I can just see it now...
:D

hehe... That got me also.

Maybe the Iraqi's are planning some Budweiser and hotdog tar babies in retaliation. ;)

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Trezza
Originally posted by: Marshallj
Originally posted by: 308nato
I read it as a possible "human wave" attack such as those by the Chinese my father witnessed in NK.

How did that wave attack make out? I guess your father made out ok if he liced to tell you the story.

With many, many dead people.

That is about as accurate as possible.

Purgatory-Z

Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by: BDawg
Originally posted by: Thera
Yeah... interesting from a stratigist POV. They say no WMDs but yet a unique attack?!?!

Ideas?

- trick the US solders to put on the chem suits, whip out a Russian microwave gun and shrink wrap 'em.
- Hords of suicide bombers... yucky and not much of a winning plan.
- Surround Baghdad with a handful of imported Sand pits from Tattoine. (bad plan, it would clog with the first tank that fell in).

I have no idea... Like sands through an hour glass, such are these the days of our lives.

How about a laser that uses 3 catalytic elements. They could destroy New York with that.
Or, spores that turn everyone into snake-men.

Cobra has been notorious for these kinds of non-conventional attacks.

Got to get tough, YOOOOOOOOOO JOE!!!

AmerDoux

Dec 4, 2001
Altho' you folks are joking around about it, I believe you hit the nail on the head mentioning the Iraqi children (and let's add in those women that Saddam trained)

A gun in any hand is just as deadly.

But, who here thinks Saddam really cares what happens to those people?

He will set them up to be slaughtered (martyrs)

And then he will scream loudly to the world how terrible the Americans are, they kill women and children.