A nice pic I took today - opinions?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RapidSnail

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2006
Originally posted by: homercles337
Nice clicy, click. :) :thumbsup: Cute dog too! What kind of dog is that?

BTW, SlowSnail, you may want to use dictionary.com before posting.

I did use the dictionary, homocles947 :D. "Yay" is an interjection like "woohoo." "Yea" is the opposite of "nay."

Me - 2

You - 0

Edit - Just saw your comment in the fuzzbabybunny-for-elite nomination thread. Don't worry, it's ok. :laugh:

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: episodic
Originally posted by: Number1
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
I think this framing might have been a bit better:

http://fuzzybabybunny.smugmug.com/photos/111394952-O.jpg

Follow the tall contours of the trees with your framing, and get close to the subject of the photo.

Another thing you can try is play with the shadows of the trees (ie. have the sun in the background, a line of trees in the middleground, and the shadows of their trunks spreading out towards the photographer in the foreground)

You are always so diplomatic and helpfull. How do you do it?

fuzzybabybunny for elite.

I'm thinking that too, I made a petition in forum issues. Stop by and let the mods know!

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=42&threadid=1962304

Good idea, I added my comments.

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
homercles, you totally went over the limit for number of posts starting with "hey noob" in a single thread. Even if you "win" your petty argument in your mind, you came off as a total douchebag that no one will take seriously. Kudos to you.

xtknight

Elite Member
Oct 15, 2004
As for the OP:

The sun glare is distracting. The contrast hurts my eyes. The tree detracts from the focal point which I assume is the sun. I should know the focus right when I see it, but I don't. Is it the sun? If so, I see no sun, I just see a yellow blob that's blinding me. I want to see a sun in the sky.

The angle could have been better. It seems like the sun and the tree are colliding with each other. Make it so the sun isn't so close to the tree.

Nice, I love those, especially the B&W one.

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
Originally posted by: xtknight
As for the OP:

The sun glare is distracting. The contrast hurts my eyes. The tree detracts from the focal point which I assume is the sun. I should know the focus right when I see it, but I don't. Is it the sun? If so, I see no sun, I just see a yellow blob that's blinding me. I want to see a sun in the sky.

The angle could have been better. It seems like the sun and the tree are colliding with each other. Make it so the sun isn't so close to the tree.

Nice, I love those, especially the B&W one.

I like the bw one too