A new US/Canada trade dispute!

Aug 14, 2001
What? Canadians have always and will always have softwood lumber, the Avro Arrow, and the UN quality of life report (which you guys haven't talked about in the past year!) to always argue with Americans! :D

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
their flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
join the klan!> And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to f*ck myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
Canada came along
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue> Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before someone thinks of blaming us!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Not complaining here either, though if Dumping is happening it should stop.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
We should get rid of all our trade barriers with Canada, then dumping would be impossible. Dumping only works if they can subsidize lower American prices with higher Canadian ones. If we had no trade barriers with them, we could just lower the prices in Canada of our pizzas to counter.