A new low for the United States. Compare leadership scandals

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Someone leaked a tape of the Prime Minister of Finland. Her big scandal, partying with her friends. Someone leaked a tape of Sanna Marin doing a little bump and grind at a party. Her opponents are outraged

Let’s compare that to the leaked tape of our former President bragging about sexual assault. Our former President is caught stealing classified states secrets.

Compared to the United States Finland is a shining example of a government to admire

[MEDIA]

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Consider for a moment how people who hate themselves feel about a powerful beautiful young women. Women who succumb to the ugliness of envy will wish her evil. We all learned this as children when we heard the story of Cinderella. And men who succumb to the ugliness of lust will find their guts crawling with a lust to dominate her out of the stupidity of the notion it would cause her to worship them instead of proving them disgusting pigs. Ad to that the cunning who oppose her politically, see her as a national threat, say to Russia and tons of money will move to destroy her politically.

But to know one's self, to see that ugliness within and to know what people do to others who enjoy their lives, tells me that were I to seek to run for office to change the world for the better, I would never allow anybody to see me have fun. When you understand what feelings sleep in the dark, when you know what the Shadow Knows, you know to expect contempt from those you help. For every face you see there is another face in hiding.

I found the difference between the Indian Reporter and the American clowns to be quite funny. The Indian woman asked serious journalistic questions while the Americans, one in particular, made it all about his contempt for age. He needed to be the story only pointing to his immaturity.

Lezunto

Oct 24, 2020
Wow. I guess she's supposed to sit in an easy chair and chug pints of beer in defiance of quarantine rules. Or eat chocolate cake for dessert while ordering a missile attack on a country of Brown People to impress an Asian world leader.

She's young. She is having fun. She's allowed.

Be proud, Finland.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Someone is trying to give her the AOC treatment……… in Finland. Lets see how this plays out for those morons. Hint. Not well.
I completely agree but only if you never ever explain what lies behind such treatment. All I want to do is despise AOC treatment givers, not see what any of that could have anything to do with me. I’m a good guy and a hip liberal and none of those dark impulses Moonbeam talks about has anything to do with me. I am as pure as the whitest snow.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I completely agree but only if you never ever explain what lies behind such treatment. All I want to do is despise AOC treatment givers, not see what any of that could have anything to do with me. I’m a good guy and a hip liberal and none of those dark impulses Moonbeam talks about has anything to do with me. I am as pure as the whitest snow.
Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE you must STOP.
I am sure whatever fucking karma god you believe in tallies you right into whatever fucktwit idea of heaven you have conjured up for yourself as you forgive the Nazi for his sins while his bayonet still rests in your chest.

We get it. You are the forgiver of all sins.
Now step off my lawn.

You become more and more like Jehovah's Witnesses every god damn day.

Why do you.... *think*.... that denazification of Germany came AFTER the defeat of The Third Reich?

Think Jesus... Think.

ps. and this part "I am as pure as the whitest snow" ... I cant even ... lets just say as bad a judge of character that you *are*.. and you *are*, the idea that you wallow around here trying to dish out life lessons is..... maybe the universe DO have a sense of humor after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and pmv

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
The whole story about the Finnish PM is completely ridiculous and you wonder why celebrities hate the media.
The topic raised by the media.... may as well be re-framed as... "Oh woe is me, a 36 year old woman holds office, somebody call the police!"

Compared to the United States Finland is a shining example of a government to admire
A better scandal to have, to be sure. Not happy it exists though. They made a fuss about nothing, and in some minds it will surely stick.

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
Gravitas labeled that a "wild party"?
GTFO
Those who call that "wild party" need to get a life, literally.

Don't forget Trudeau's hair or he had a vacation at a very rich frd resort or flying alot to visit Canadian cities or do Gxx meet.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE you must STOP.
I am sure whatever fucking karma god you believe in tallies you right into whatever fucktwit idea of heaven you have conjured up for yourself as you forgive the Nazi for his sins while his bayonet still rests in your chest.

We get it. You are the forgiver of all sins.
Now step off my lawn.

You become more and more like Jehovah's Witnesses every god damn day.

Why do you.... *think*.... that denazification of Germany came AFTER the defeat of The Third Reich?

Think Jesus... Think.

ps. and this part "I am as pure as the whitest snow" ... I cant even ... lets just say as bad a judge of character that you *are*.. and you *are*, the idea that you wallow around here trying to dish out life lessons is..... maybe the universe DO have a sense of humor after all.
All this over the fact that I agreed with you because you just restated what I had said about how powerful beautiful young women are treated but through the example of AOC, then signaled your distaste for my explanation of why that is minus 1. Any argument to contradict what I said and 2. No explanation at all of your own for such treatment?

Am I to assume you would similarly flip out if after agreeing that things fall and someone mentioned Newton’s laws?

I just imagine if such an irrational outburst came as the result of mentioning some terrible taboo like that ‘anger at others is the projection of self hate’.

I MUST STOP ✋ because my words are making YOU THE VICTIM!

Where have I heard that before.

• Haha

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

The same type of bullshit we hear from rabid homophobic preachers, who also pay for gay sex frequently.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The same type of bullshit we hear from rabid homophobic preachers, who also pay for gay sex frequently.
And from self haters of all kinds everywhere. It's utter self contempt and the inner misery it creates that drive people to do what they hate themselves for. The belief is so deep they have to prove it by acting out. But acting out is a no no, not just for them but for all of us. You can't be allowed to make the innocent suffer in your place. Sorry for my certainty of that fact. If you care about the next generation you will confront the lies of self deception at whatever price you have to pay, even vile implications directed at you from people who can't read.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I never did mind in that whatever humiliation you think I have attempted to personally cause you to feel I have known all along you felt it before you came to the table. Far from wishing it on you, you deserve to know there is a means to reacquire real self respect. There is nothing at all wrong with you but we were all told otherwise. First step requires that we see it is actually ourselves that beat us up. The only real difference between us is that maybe I understand that fact a bit better than you do. But the only real enemy I have is me. Your anger at me is small potatoes compared to mine for me. You are more like a friend.

• Haha

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Pompous condescending patronizing holier than you attitude is the difference. And you’re selling old code. Its been done. Its understood. We moved on. I wasnt going to respond cause whats the point… the end.
I know the world you see. It's OK. My pompous condescending patronizing holier than you attitude consists only in the fact that while you might one day vastly surpass any wisdom I might have it isn't possible for me to return to your current state of ignorance. It's just the way it is. The road to truth is full of unpleasant facts, at least to the ego, but ends up, so rumors go, much better.

• Haha

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Pompous condescending patronizing holier than you attitude is the difference. And you’re selling old code. Its been done. Its understood. We moved on. I wasnt going to respond cause whats the point… the end.

Dude.... I try to keep it light and positive but in this case seriously just stop reading his posts. It's literally a waste of time he has nothing new to say.

The occasional interesting/thoughtful point that he does make in them is completely negated by all the accompanying psuedo-intellectual nonsense/bull$hit. Until that changes spare yourself.

;)

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Wow. I guess she's supposed to sit in an easy chair and chug pints of beer in defiance of quarantine rules. Or eat chocolate cake for dessert while ordering a missile attack on a country of Brown People to impress an Asian world leader.

She's young. She is having fun. She's allowed.

Be proud, Finland.
Best idea for 2024..... put up a 35 year old democrat as the Democrat nominee.

• Haha
Reactions: Lezunto

Artorias

Golden Member
Feb 8, 2014
Doesn't Finland rate near the top on the general happy index? Politicians trying to make something out of the nothing, I doubt the general population give a shit.

DaaQ

Dec 8, 2018
And from self haters of all kinds everywhere. It's utter self contempt and the inner misery it creates that drive people to do what they hate themselves for. The belief is so deep they have to prove it by acting out. But acting out is a no no, not just for them but for all of us. You can't be allowed to make the innocent suffer in your place. Sorry for my certainty of that fact. If you care about the next generation you will confront the lies of self deception at whatever price you have to pay, even vile implications directed at you from people who can't read.

Not everyone hates themselves, no matter how much you preach it. I have allowed myself to love myself even with it's flaws, I do not care what other people think of me. I will do what I need to do to make sure the generation after me, that I didn't want to be made in the first place can attempt to love themselves and not be Narcissistic assholes.

ASK THE COMMUNITY