A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

KingNothing

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2002
And this man is thinking about paying $750 for something he doesn't need but really wants.

But yeah, women tend to buy things on sale just because they're on sale.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
aeaeaeae
bebebebe
cececece
dededede
eeeeeeee
fefefefe
gegegege
hehehehe
ieieieie
jejejeje
kekekeke
lelelele
memememe
nenenene
oeoeoeoe
pepepepe
qeqeqeqe
rererere
sesesese
tetetete
ueueueue
veveveve
wewewewe
xexexexe
yeyeyeye
zezezeze

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
I don't know about that. I've seen too many Sales threads at other boards, where someone buys something they don't need just because it was on sale and I doubt most of them were women.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: Bootprint
I don't know about that. I've seen too many Sales threads at other boards, where someone buys something they don't need just because it was on sale and I doubt most of them were women.

Yes, hot deals forum has that effect, and I'm male.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
it should actually be women will spend 500+$ on a stupid handbag they dont need because "THEY JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT" and they have to have it every year because you dant wanna be seen with last years model that just isnt cool
rolleye.gif

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Anubis
it should actually be women will spend 500+$ on a stupid handbag they dont need because "THEY JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT" and they have to have it every year because you dant wanna be seen with last years model that just isnt cool
rolleye.gif

Isn't that sort of like videocards and framerates, "OMG, this new 'leet card I just bought for 500$ gives me 6 extra frames per second. Eat it suckers"

GermyBoy

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
aeaeaeae bebebebe cececece dededede eeeeeeee fefefefe gegegege hehehehe ieieieie jejejeje kekekeke lelelele memememe nenenene oeoeoeoe pepepepe qeqeqeqe rererere sesesese tetetete ueueueue veveveve wewewewe xexexexe yeyeyeye zezezeze

Very nice post.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
take this from someone who works in retail. Guys are just looking for a deal. Women will spend money on features.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: GermyBoy
Originally posted by: notfred
aeaeaeae bebebebe cececece dededede eeeeeeee fefefefe gegegege hehehehe ieieieie jejejeje kekekeke lelelele memememe nenenene oeoeoeoe pepepepe qeqeqeqe rererere sesesese tetetete ueueueue veveveve wewewewe xexexexe yeyeyeye zezezeze

Very nice post.

Oh noes, it's his hotmail cookies.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
a guy paid me $1 once for $0.25

he had to call a cab cuz he was drunk off his rocker