A lying dog faced pony soldier

Jul 9, 2009
It seems Mr. Biden is losing it ..... again, but maybe it makes sense to some people that he insults women at his campaign events. Not me, but maybe someone.

"
Madison Moore, a 21 year-old student at Mercer University, asked the candidate at a town hall-style event on Sunday, “How do you explain the performance in Iowa, and why should voters believe that you can win the national election?”

Biden, 77, promptly answered, "It's a good question. Number one, Iowa is a Democratic caucus. Have you ever been to a caucus?"

Moore responded in the affirmative, but Biden joked back, "No, you haven't. You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
He was joking using a bizarre Joe-ism which he's used at least once before, and he also answered her question earnestly. Is there a reason you're making more of this?

Reactions: Paladin3
Jul 9, 2009
He was joking using a bizarre Joe-ism which he's used at least once before, and he also answered her question earnestly. Is there a reason you're making more of this?
I thought it was pretty funny...... his calling a young woman at his rally that asked a fairly tough question a "lying dog faced pony soldier" is not only an insult to the young woman, but a general insult to our military. Maybe it was from an old John Wayne movie and he didn't really mean it. Either way it's certainly worth a comment at ole ATP&N

• Haha
Reactions: purbeast0
Nov 25, 2013
It seems Mr. Biden is losing it ..... again, but maybe it makes sense to some people that he insults women at his campaign events. Not me, but maybe someone.

"
Madison Moore, a 21 year-old student at Mercer University, asked the candidate at a town hall-style event on Sunday, “How do you explain the performance in Iowa, and why should voters believe that you can win the national election?”

Biden, 77, promptly answered, "It's a good question. Number one, Iowa is a Democratic caucus. Have you ever been to a caucus?"

Moore responded in the affirmative, but Biden joked back, "No, you haven't. You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth and Revelation.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
The only negative thing to take out of this is Biden's strange phrasing. The phrase "lying dog-faced pony soldier" is up there with when he used "malarkey" and kinda reminds me of "filthy pirate hooker" from Anchorman.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Whew, thank goodness that Biden hasn't insulted other women, men, children, cripples, journalists, dead people, POW's, military leaders, decorated veterans, FBI agents, the intelligence community, and Gold Star families yet. Then you Trumpers may have a point.

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Wait, so insulting people is not ok?
iu

depends who's doing it i guess

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I thought it was pretty funny...... his calling a young woman at his rally that asked a fairly tough question a "lying dog faced pony soldier" is not only an insult to the young woman, but a general insult to our military. Maybe it was from an old John Wayne movie and he didn't really mean it. Either way it's certainly worth a comment at ole ATP&N

I don't think she felt insulted. There's no need for you to be insulted for her. This is a manufactured grievance.

Jul 9, 2009
I don't think she felt insulted. There's no need for you to be insulted for her. This is a manufactured grievance.
If you say so, but it did make it into multiple newspapers. Do you think that some so-called insults are just manufactured grievances ?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
A "lying dog faced pony soldier" is one of the highest forms of complement.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

"

Butt Hurt much?? hahahahaaaaaaa You just mad because Trump didn`t say it!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Besides all the reasons one could think of for Joe possibly being elected, his being chosen would symbolize a case of "perfect" revenge/retribution for his and his son being victimized by Trump and his surrogates. Trump broke the law and got away with it like so many other rules and laws he's managed to stuff down The People's throats and laugh it off.

With Biden being elected, long overdue justice would be well served in this regard, along with Trump then being exposed to a myriad of federal /state charges awaiting him should he lose his bid for a repeat.

It is simply amazing (in a very bad way) how Trump has managed to stay a step ahead of the system of justice for so long. His wealth and celebrity status that greatly aided his escape and evade tactics looks to be finally playing itself out though.

Poetic justice served if Joe can beat the odds and give Trump a resounding what fer.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Besides all the reasons one could think of for Joe possibly being elected, his being chosen would symbolize a case of "perfect" revenge/retribution for his and his son being victimized by Trump and his surrogates. Trump broke the law and got away with it like so many other rules and laws he's managed to stuff down The People's throats and laugh it off.

With Biden being elected, long overdue justice would be well served in this regard, along with Trump then being exposed to a myriad of federal /state charges awaiting him should he lose his bid for a repeat.

It is simply amazing (in a very bad way) how Trump has managed to stay a step ahead of the system of justice for so long. His wealth and celebrity status that greatly aided his escape and evade tactics looks to be finally playing itself out though.

Poetic justice served if Joe can beat the odds and give Trump a resounding what fer.
It's almost like they couldn't prove a crime had been committed.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Similarly to the guy who ran into a pro-Trump voter registration booth; conservatives demand action be taken towards liberals - yet, historically, far worse behavior has been deemed as 'very fine' by conservatives.

If it wasn't for double standards, conservatives would have no standards at all.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If you say so, but it did make it into multiple newspapers. Do you think that some so-called insults are just manufactured grievances ?
You've spent months inferring insulting people doesn't matter, now all of a sudden it does?

Are we witnessing a battle between the remains of the left and right sides of your brain. Sucking up to Trump might be giving you CTE

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You've spent months inferring insulting people doesn't matter, now all of a sudden it does?

Are we witnessing a battle between the remains of the left and right sides of your brain. Sucking up to Trump might be giving you CTEs
I don't think you're supposed to pluralize CTE. It's a condition caused by multiple traumas, but the condition itself is one thing.
Also, I'm 100% positive severe sufferers of CTE have less brain damage than every single Trump supporter.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Not cool Biden. Doesn't matter if it's supposed to be a joke (which I doubt it was received that way). Being presidential (or rather, potential candidate) means you have to be better than that, and treat everyone with respect.