A little question concerning Terminator 2.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Right after the part where Miles Dyson blows up the Cyberdyne building and the Connors escape in the police truck, what are the two guns stored with the M16s in the truck that have wood or leather-covered upper receivers (not sure if I'm using the right term)?

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Is it the gun Sarah Connor uses to fight the T-1000? If so, it's a Franchi SPAS-12 - which is a semiautomatic shotgun, BTW. There was no need for her to dramatically rack the slide between shots. ;)

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: X-Man
Is it the gun Sarah Connor uses to fight the T-1000? If so, it's a Franchi SPAS-12 - which is a semiautomatic shotgun, BTW. There was no need for her to dramatically rack the slide between shots. ;)
Same gun's in Project IGI ;)

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
No, it's not.

How do I take screenshots of a video?

trek

Dec 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Howard
No, it's not.

How do I take screenshots of a video?

depends on the software, theres usually a capture option with most dvd playing programs

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Now why did I say "upper receiver"? I'd be damned if I couldn't tell those were slides. :(

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Watched the movie again last night . . . interestingly enough the SPAS-12 she uses toward the end has a wooden slide, instead of the usual composite one. But neither of those shotguns are SPAS-12s . . . so where does she get it? ;)

BTW . . . did anybody watch the Sci-Fi Channel presentation of T2 last night? They showed an awesome scene involving bewbies. ;)

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Watched the movie again last night . . . interestingly enough the SPAS-12 she uses toward the end has a wooden slide, instead of the usual composite one. But neither of those shotguns are SPAS-12s . . . so where does she get it? ;)

BTW . . . did anybody watch the Sci-Fi Channel presentation of T2 last night? They showed an awesome scene involving bewbies. ;)
Vidcap?