a knight's tale is worth seeing

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
see, now i have to determine what other kind of movies you like. for all i know you really enjoy war movies like saving private ryan and think that it got robbed by the pansy BS shakespeare in love. or for all i know you really like sappy love stories and think that the english patient actually was a good movie and that disney (the so-called "independent" studio that financed the thing) didn't need to spam the academy with a positive media blitz.

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
Why is it worth seeing? Personally I think midievil crowds doing the "we will rock you" stomp and clap is a bit cheesy. Add in the wave, and its downright cheddar! Plus the idea of 80s music in a movie about old english nights just doesnt sit well with me.

Is it better than I think?

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
it's uhm, a tale.. just as a tale should be.

they put the word 'tale' into the title for a reason. didn't one of your grandparents ever tell you a bedtime tale?

I thought it had character, the jousting was fairly realistic and the audience sure got a kick out of it. was pretty damn funny and entertaining.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Oh god.. that movie looked so stupid. Playing rock music on a medival movie?

Its your average hollywood show off film.

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
you need to see the damn movie and understand the point of it before you bash it

that's pretty lame

Asubit

Banned
Nov 2, 2000
not really the chic in it is pretty hot

there's plenty for the guys in group.

it was just something original.. and kept to it's name.