A joke for the men here, women bewere

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
lol, i looked at that today. those guys have quite the twisted humour.... i like it! ;)
no offence to the women of the board of course :)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Well, I have to admit, my mom is NOT a great driver. She's too darn timid! And my 94 year old abuelita never even learned how to drive.

Now, my dad, who drove a FIRE ENGINE, taught his girls how to drive... and we do just fine.

;)

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
As a former proffesional driver ... I think that not all women are bad drivers.. I personally avoided 3 accidents on the way home from shopping with my future mom-in-law the day before Thanksgiving. Know who was driving that almost caused these accidents??? All of them were men.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
sweetrobin, your avoidence of three accidents in a single session causes me to wonder how many Bush avoided the night of his DUI. :D

Jumpem

Lifer
Sep 21, 2000
That's so true. I was in my room surfing the net a few months ago and heard a loud thud. I looked out my window just in time to see where my sister had backed her car into the side of mine! Ahhh....and my parents got pissed when I started yelling at her.

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I see more scary women drivers out there than men. I've had 3 minor accidents in the last 13 years I have been driving. The other party all three times was a woman. All three times I was not at fault. All three times I was rear-ended because the other driver (read: woman) was not paying attention.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Women drivers don't bother me... they're just less assertive, which can be annoying, but not dangerous (not often). Senior citizens on the other hand are often dangerous.

Cosmic_Horror

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
lol :)

funny pic :)

not sure what it is like in the US, but here in australia, women pay less in insurance, because statistically they have less accidents and when they do have an accident, it causes less damage.

Worst age group/gender is men 25 - 40 as an ages group have the worst acciedents causing the most damage.
:)

Oct 9, 1999
And I thought I was the only professional rally / formula 3 class driver here at the forums.

Oh well... good to know sweetrobin is too.. Maybe I could oneday use her as my co-pilot. ;)

That picture reminds me of my sister who backed into a police squad car that was parked. Well City Police couldnt do anything, they wouldnt mess with "IIT-M" vehicals. Also the police car didnt have a dent, we had a nice dent on our car that cost us quite a bit to fix. And yet still my parents recon her to be a better driver. Arrgh. She used to complain at me for putting the parking brake on, why because she couldnt take it off the park.

Abomination

Aug 1, 2000
Cosmic: that's pretty cool, my mom always gets in minor accidents though so I guess it doesn't qualify here in the states :).

btw: don't ya just love MTG names :D :D :D

Abomination ~ black summon, 2B3gen, 2/6, destroy white and green creatures blocking or blocked by Abomination.
Cosmic Horror ~ Black summon 3B4gen, 7/7, First strike. During your upkeep pay 4b or cosmic horror deals 7 damamge to you.

(something along those lines :D).

pps: If you didn't get your name from MTG.. well just play along =P. j/k

IronMike

Jun 24, 2000
When people ask me why I walk in the street I reply with "there are so many women drivers it is safer than the sidewalk".

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
would you rather ride with a woman or a senior-citizen? I think I'd take my chances with a woman any day...

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Has someone already said the 'ahahah, it's funny because it's true line'? I'm too lazy to read through all the posts :p