A giant centipede in Venezuela snatch a bat right out of the air for dinner.

Feb 19, 2001
how bad is the venom, what if i got bitten by one? instantaneous death of a bat? that's pretty creepy. if it weren't for the venom the bat, wings are pretty damn powerful. look at birds, thei rwings have incredible muscle on them...

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: DLeRium
how bad is the venom, what if i got bitten by one? instantaneous death of a bat? that's pretty creepy. if it weren't for the venom the bat, wings are pretty damn powerful. look at birds, thei rwings have incredible muscle on them...

Centipede venom isn't fatal to humans but very painful, IIRC.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
See, if I ever saw one of those in person, I would most likely be crying like a little girl, and standing on the tallest object I can find in a feeble attempt to escape it.

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Holy mother of jesus in a wheelchair... not only does it hold the bat, it stands its weight PLUS the bats weight while standing upside down at the wall.. :Q

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Great narration! Great video! If this show was on here I would watch it all the time.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
didn't they hire one of those mofos for the recent peter jackson Kong movie? :Q

YoYoBabyYo

Jul 1, 2003
Originally posted by: PowerMacG5
See, if I ever saw one of those in person, I would most likely be crying like a little girl, and standing on the tallest object I can find in a feeble attempt to escape it.

You would not be alone! :eek: