A funny thing happen on my way to Sephiroth's house.

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Well here I was getting ready to make a right turn onto Bell Rd, waiting for the other cars to make there left turns on onto Bell RD has well. There was also a pedistrian on the corner looking like she want to cross Bell Rd. So, being a level head driver that I am, I waitd a spell for this old lady to make her move. Well, it turns out she doesn't want to cross for some reason GOD only know. So I go ahead and make my right turn. Well, in this waiting I manage to piss off some kid(anyone younger than I) in some lowered blue Toyota, while I was waiting (on a light that just turned green moments ago) for a old lady that never crossed. He proceeds to try to squeel his tires around the corner and the gets next to me. I on the other hand just watched what this fool was doing. Now idiot is not feeling satisfied with the pathetic tire squelling attempt around the corner, decides to share my lane. I calmy stay my ground, watching closely has he gets ever so close to my vehicle. Idiot actually manages to get with in a foot on my vehicle then backs off, rolls his windows down and shout any kind of obsenities he could at me to try to piss me off. Idiot tried everything, from racial slurs to combinations I dare not repeat here. Well, being calm and collected I look at this guy and laugh, exchange some words with him and continue to laugh. Now idiot was really pissed. he had to spew a few more choice words and rolled his window up. I on the other hand decided to make a jesture in a sacarstic sort of way that I was frightened. Well idiot had some more choice words to say to my jesture, and I returned with another laugh and a jesture suggesting he was crazy. We dumbass thought I meant a gun instead, made a another comment anout not being worth the bullet. I look at him and smile and wave good-bye and drive off onto the freeway entrance.

Moral of this story, don't give in rage. This guy got all bent out of shape for me trying to be kind to an old lady. Go figure. :confused:

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Good story, sounds like the next epic action movie starring Sean Connery as Adul. ;)

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Hey Adul, that's the exact type of attitude I take with my job! Whenever a customer starts spazzing out - I lay back and laugh at them. Why get so uppity over a stupid computer problem? So I proceed to humor them and take care of their problem, knowing all the while that I can be happier than that person for the time being =)

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
I was actually a bit surprised at my attitud toward idiot. I somewhere along the road of life decided something are not worth losing my temper over. Though this is not always true, I don't total loose, I'll just get a little bit ruffled.

pastee

Sep 17, 2000
I think it's really interesting actually. I remember when I first drove on the freeway for driver's education, my brake lights were all messed up and were staying on. I had people yelling at me and giving me the finger throughout the drive.

It's just funny to think that people will get mad because one little thing is different or wrong from what they're used to.