A disturbing amount of people outside today

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
and I don't like it at all. Line up down the street at my local grocery store because they opened their annual gardening thing they have in their parking lot. They still doing queues which is good...but the street was also super busy with cars going by too...more people walking about.

I don't like this.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
The best part was this goof who can't follow simple instructions and stand on the clearly designated line to separate people...he was literally right up on this poor woman's ass. ugh!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Don't be a sissy, Mayne! COVID-19 isn't that bad unless your lungs are already screwed up from...

On the other hand, maybe you should stay home. ;)

Reactions: highland145

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
The best part was this goof who can't follow simple instructions and stand on the clearly designated line to separate people...he was literally right up on this poor woman's ass. ugh!
Jelly?

The upside is that you could see that he up on her ads.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Don't be a sissy, Mayne! COVID-19 isn't that bad unless your lungs are already screwed up from...

On the other hand, maybe you should stay home. ;)

m*r*j**n*?

Actually I could swear I read something a little while back that said there was speculation that some chemical in weed actually helped prevent severe Covid-19 complications.

Of course a few weeks before that I read the exact opposite so you tell me?

As a side-bar it would sure be nice if it was legal to do a freaking study and find out stuff like that!

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
It was one of the few days where it's actually half decently warm so probably why. I'm on night shifts, otherwise I would have gone for a walk. I'm hoping this warmth lasts for a couple days at least so I can get to go for a walk or something once my shifts are done.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Run inside and hide under the bed sheets.

They all might have the Rona. :(

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
A man needs his essentials. Time to get the rest of my chili ingredients and beer of course. Off I go. I even made a list :)

Last thing i needed required over a hour and a half drive due to shortage here but had to wait till i got my stimulus which was on the 13th. The best cartridges for my friend being Alpine was at this location. I picked up 1000mg of Indica edibles to last me till July. I got food till mid June. I got zero plans to go anywhere till then. I could be set EVERYDAY and not give a shit about ANYTHING. Such a relaxing feeling knowing staying home at this point is the best thing i could ever do.

Was surprised about the lack of Indica, i guess i was not the only one with the idea of stocking up. I loved this shop i went to over my normal cause they enforced masks in this county. Fell under the No Mask No Service at about every major store you went into,i loved that. As always i got mine!

Reactions: Captante and Mayne

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
Last thing i needed required over a hour and a half drive due to shortage here but had to wait till i got my stimulus which was on the 13th. The best cartridges for my friend being Alpine was at this location. I picked up 1000mg of Indica edibles to last me till July. I got food till mid June. I got zero plans to go anywhere till then. I could be set EVERYDAY and not give a shit about ANYTHING. Such a relaxing feeling knowing staying home at this point is the best thing i could ever do.

Was surprised about the lack of Indica, i guess i was not the only one with the idea of stocking up. I loved this shop i went to over my normal cause they enforced masks in this county. Fell under the No Mask No Service at about every major store you went into,i loved that. As always i got mine!

This is why I grow my own. But I hear what you are saying.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
This is why I grow my own. But I hear what you are saying.

The shop here has baby plants, but no labeling of which is which. I am very kin on having Indica as the other stuff DOES not work for me. I thought about trying it from seed. Now cause its legal i wouldn't know if the seeds are though? I would want them shipped if all possible.

I am learning and know some other ways of making edibles using butter. :) I MAY get some shake or heck just some good stuff and make my own edibles soon. I joined a group with people like me who mix our beliefs with MJ and they always got some interesting videos involving edibles. I would smoke but the duration is MUCH longer when i have edibles. I am on my third day on this trip off a 100mg Indica edible pack. :D

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
The shop here has baby plants, but no labeling of which is which. I am very kin on having Indica as the other stuff DOES not work for me. I thought about trying it from seed. Now cause its legal i wouldn't know if the seeds are though? I would want them shipped if all possible.

I am learning and know some other ways of making edibles using butter. :) I MAY get some shake or heck just some good stuff and make my own edibles soon. I joined a group with people like me who mix our beliefs with MJ and they always got some interesting videos involving edibles. I would smoke but the duration is MUCH longer when i have edibles. I am on my third day on this trip off a 100mg Indica edible pack. :D
I like a good edible as much as the next guy. Hopefully my brother gets back in the edible game this summer. Until then, its rolling jays for me :)

Reactions: mopardude87

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I like a good edible as much as the next guy. Hopefully my brother gets back in the edible game this summer. Until then, its rolling jays for me :)

I wanna make a damn edible cake, can you imagine just eating the thing for like a week straight? I mean fuck it we are stuck in quarantine i got nothing else better to do. Make a edible so potent and so big, the gods will smile. Well mine will anyways. :D

Reactions: Mayne

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
thats why I made a chili that will last me a week...just need to supplement it with copious amounts o weed :)

• Wow
Reactions: mopardude87