A black day for Fausto1

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Well, something tells me that someone who likes to show off his anus while riding a bike isn't too stable.
Gee....ya think. ;)

Didn't expect him to charge over a cliff though.
And all this time you guys have been making fun of me. My thong is a cry for help, you insensitive bastards!!:p

It's time that you took his place Fausto1.......... but please don't go "commando" ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Aquaman
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Well, something tells me that someone who likes to show off his anus while riding a bike isn't too stable.
Gee....ya think. ;)

Didn't expect him to charge over a cliff though.
And all this time you guys have been making fun of me. My thong is a cry for help, you insensitive bastards!!:p

It's time that you took his place Fausto1.......... but please don't go "commando" ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman
Hehe...no worries. I already feel bad inflicting my spandex-clad ass on motorists every day.

Wait a minute.....no I don't. Fsck them. Serves 'em right for polluting my air every day. :D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Booster

That guy looks terrific for someone who is 52, I dare say. Is he really Fausto1? Get out of here!!!
No, that's not me.....it was just kind of a running joke since I'm "The Bike Guy" on AT.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
No, that's not me.....it was just kind of a running joke since I'm "The Bike Guy" on AT.

Yeah, I just went to check when you last posted and noticed you were online. I realized it was BS at once.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: Stark
the question remains: what drove thong man over the edge?

I think it was the chafing.

or he did not have any nipguards
You don't need nipguards if you don't have a shirt or jersey on.

Duh.
rolleye.gif

:p