9th Court rules Trump cannot divert military funds for the great wall

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You, on the other hand, just say fact-checkably wrong statements as opinions and scurry away into a safe space afterwards.

Keep 'em coming.

That isn't what I said, You obviously have issues with reading. What I did say is:

I liked his post I did not fact check it.

<^>(-_-)<^>

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Average is 65% reversal. Most cases which are heard are reversed, because that is why they took the case to begin with.

So far as 1 in 5, that's gotta be some kind of joke. They're getting reversed more like 1 time per 1000 cases. 99% of cert requests are denied, which implies the SCOTUS sees nothing wrong with the ruling.
Using reason with modern US conservatives is like trying to unscramble an egg.

They got their marching orders, and they're going to march over whatever cliff they're told to march over.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Really? Their are two courts that get it wrong more often. Any random person on the street would do better by flipping a coin.
Since when does being overturned necessarily mean wrong? Was Plessey v Ferguson right?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Really? Their are two courts that get it wrong more often. Any random person on the street would do better by flipping a coin.
I hope you will come back and admit that the real answer is that they get it ‘right’ nearly 100% of the time.