97% of all shootings in NYC are done by blacks or hispanics

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Exactly. Wake me up when white folks or suburbanites start getting killed -so long as it's ghetto dwellers killing each other, people won't really give a shit.

not true. read the chicago tribune. while almost NIGHTLY there is a shooting (seems always black on black) it is getting talked about. People want it to stop.

question is how? banning guns? well that hasn't worked for chicago now has it?

the problem is really how to change it. that is no easy answere. and Frankly one i don't think people want to try to tackle.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
not true. read the chicago tribune. while almost NIGHTLY there is a shooting (seems always black on black) it is getting talked about. People want it to stop.

the problem is really how to change it. that is no easy answere. and Frankly one i don't think people want to try to tackle.

Bomb NYC into rubble. There no more shootings in NYC.

Seriously, there will always be violence, in big cities, especially among minorities and the poor. Its life. It sucks. But its life.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com

In part, it's because of their culture like when they think it's cool to spend money to not breast feed, but if there were some decent education and no wic, then that would reduce the problem significantly. The other part is that it's human nature for people to kill, murderous blacks just do it on a small scale while murderous non-blacks are more likely to do it on a global scale. For over two hundred years, we still haven't had a black president (although one is half black) and a shit load death and destruction desired and performed by heads of state. Look at the twentieth century alone... Hitler wasn't black, pol pot, Stalin, and Mao were not black. Churchill, FDR, mussolini, Wilson, and truman were not black either. Look at the 19th century... Lincoln wasn't black, the slave power wasn't black, the state industrialists weren't black, Sanford B dole, Henry clay, theodore roosevelt and Ben Harrison were not black. What happened to the blacks that revolted against slavery? They were stopped and executed by the federal govt, of course.

That said, govt is designed to conquer society and it also can only achieve that goal when it's headed by white men. The master statists aren't out to protect his fellow white men from being robbed by blacks either, they're simply trying to control the black man which is made evident by how many blacks are in prison or are executed and the fact that they still rob white people. The state (that is, centralization of power) hates all members of society other than the elite and the elite has to be predominantly white.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
The problem isn't "political correctness" (whatever that even means), it's that racial profiling means the cops will stop a law abiding black software developer while ignoring an equally law abiding white software developer just because the former has the wrong skin color. You can cite as many statistics as you want, but it's hard to understand how that sounds like an OK way to run things. And if the end goal is to have less minority crime, sending the message that it doesn't matter how successful or law abiding you are, you're still viewed as a criminal if you've got dark skin, doesn't really seem like a great message.

Political correctness means intentionally ignoring facts to preserve the illusion of 100% nondiscrimination for the sake of appearances.

An example is the TSA pretending that old white people are as likely to bomb an airplane as young muslims.

Apr 27, 2012
Why am I not surprised to hear this. This is a major problem in the US and it must be fixed.

The welfare must stop because it helps produce more of this violence

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Why am I not surprised to hear this. This is a major problem in the US and it must be fixed.

The welfare must stop because it helps produce more of this violence

There are many sources of violence in society. Your stupidity, for example, appears to make a number of posters here want to kill you. Of course that's because they don't see yet that you have brain anomalies that prevent you from reasoning which aren't your fault. Not that you still aren't dangerous though. I worry on occasions you may make me laugh myself to death.

Apr 27, 2012
There are many sources of violence in society. Your stupidity, for example, appears to make a number of posters here want to kill you. Of course that's because they don't see yet that you have brain anomalies that prevent you from reasoning which aren't your fault. Not that you still aren't dangerous though. I worry on occasions you may make me laugh myself to death.

So only Conservatives can be stupid and there arent any stupid liberals?

As for your last point is that really such a bad thing? :D

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
96% of victims are also black or hispanic.

and yet I continued to get stopped and my bags searched.
it's about time we stop being PC and start profiling. statistics aren't racist.

Wonder what the racial breakdown is for:
Embezzlement
Wire Fraud
Securities Fraud

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
The interesting if somewhat dismaying thing is that stop and frisk does seem to work, whether it's based on racial profiling or not. I'm curious if the recent spate of violence in Chicago will lead them to implement similar tactics.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
This shows why profiling based on race can be rather silly. A thuggish looking loser with neck tattoos and pants halfway to his knees deserves greater police scrutiny regardless of his race.

Agreed, the Eminem looking motherfucker needs to be stopped and frisked too.

However, let's keep it real as they say. Let's be completely honest.

The black guy dressed like that is much, much, MUCH more likely to be the real deal, the genuine article actual thug criminal with a gun, and drugs on him.

The white guy will be a legit thug like that sometimes, but a lot of the time he's going to be a poser. Trying to look cool.

There'll be poser black guys who've never broken a law in their life trying to come across thuggish for coolness points too, of course.

But if I had to spitball it, I'd put the percentages thusly:

Blacks: Real thug to poser ratio (among those dressing like thugs) 90/10
Whites: Real thug to poser ratio (among those dressing like thugs) 40/60

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Wonder what the racial breakdown is for:
Embezzlement
Wire Fraud
Securities Fraud

I'm sure it's mostly white or Asian. Certainly not blacks since those those crimes typically require money/and or a job.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
In part, it's because of their culture like when they think it's cool to spend money to not breast feed, but if there were some decent education and no wic, then that would reduce the problem significantly. The other part is that it's human nature for people to kill, murderous blacks just do it on a small scale while murderous non-blacks are more likely to do it on a global scale. For over two hundred years, we still haven't had a black president (although one is half black) and a shit load death and destruction desired and performed by heads of state. Look at the twentieth century alone... Hitler wasn't black, pol pot, Stalin, and Mao were not black. Churchill, FDR, mussolini, Wilson, and truman were not black either. Look at the 19th century... Lincoln wasn't black, the slave power wasn't black, the state industrialists weren't black, Sanford B dole, Henry clay, theodore roosevelt and Ben Harrison were not black. What happened to the blacks that revolted against slavery? They were stopped and executed by the federal govt, of course.

That said, govt is designed to conquer society and it also can only achieve that goal when it's headed by white men. The master statists aren't out to protect his fellow white men from being robbed by blacks either, they're simply trying to control the black man which is made evident by how many blacks are in prison or are executed and the fact that they still rob white people. The state (that is, centralization of power) hates all members of society other than the elite and the elite has to be predominantly white.
Someone once said blacks murder retail and whites murder wholesale. Also crazy; if some dude brings a gun and shoots up his previous co-workers, you can't really guess his race. But if some dude brings a gun to work while wearing a dress, a gorilla mask, and a strap-on dildo, you can bet good money that dude's white as Ivory Snow. We've got armed and crazy cornered.

Political correctness means intentionally ignoring facts to preserve the illusion of 100% nondiscrimination for the sake of appearances.

An example is the TSA pretending that old white people are as likely to bomb an airplane as young muslims.
Agreed. We had a tip that would have stopped 9-11 dead in its tracks, but the FBI refused to follow up because that would have been racial profiling. PC is deadly.

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
The thing about the systemic collapse of Wall St. is that there is a significant amount of gray in that individual actors really didn't see what was happening and were caught up in it. And you really can't know for certain about possible danger areas.

The thing about the moral failing of black men who attack innocent people on the street is that while economics are not always under your control, how you treat those people immediately around you is under your control.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Children of Asian parents are much less likely to grow up in a broken home. When you normalize crime and poverty statistics by people who were raised by single mothers, the race biases drop out.

So why do black and Hispanic cultural values promote absent fathers more so than Asian or Jewish? That's the real question.

When you work hard, keep your nose clean, stay out of trouble, do well in school, do the right things = sold out, acting white, uncle Tom, snitch, <fill in the blank of derogatory words> then no wonder why certain groups have not doing well and are still not doing well. Asians don't do that (mostly).

When you glorifying violent and crimes = keep it real and normalizing broken homes/single parent families = knock up bitches and hoes then no wonder why we are in the situation we are in.

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
When you work hard, keep your nose clean, stay out of trouble, do well in school, do the right things = sold out, acting white, uncle Tom, snitch, <fill in the blank of derogatory words> then no wonder why certain groups have not doing well and are still not doing well. Asians don't do that (mostly).

When you glorifying violent and crimes = keep it real and normalizing broken homes/single parent families = knock up bitches and hoes then no wonder why we are in the situation we are in.

While that's true to a degree, you have to realize the problems that come with not having good people in your life, especially when you're young. What young people need most is guidance.

A lot of the hyper-aggression is really a result of fundamental immaturity.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
While that's true to a degree, you have to realize the problems that come with not having good people in your life, especially when you're young. What young people need most is guidance.

A lot of the hyper-aggression is really a result of fundamental immaturity.

It all comes from bottle feeding.

Formula is made from soy. Soy contains plant estrogens that turn boys gay. As homosexuality is not accepted in the black community it is repressed, which leads to hyper-aggression and crime.

:D

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
Agreed, the Eminem looking motherfucker needs to be stopped and frisked too.

However, let's keep it real as they say. Let's be completely honest.

The black guy dressed like that is much, much, MUCH more likely to be the real deal, the genuine article actual thug criminal with a gun, and drugs on him.

The white guy will be a legit thug like that sometimes, but a lot of the time he's going to be a poser. Trying to look cool.

There'll be poser black guys who've never broken a law in their life trying to come across thuggish for coolness points too, of course.

But if I had to spitball it, I'd put the percentages thusly:

Blacks: Real thug to poser ratio (among those dressing like thugs) 90/10
Whites: Real thug to poser ratio (among those dressing like thugs) 40/60

You're probably right. I'm not trying to be PC and pretend that the disparity in crime rates isn't real. One thing you need to think of when advocating profiling though is that gender and age profiling also make a great deal of sense statistically. Most crimes are committed by young males.

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
Agreed. We had a tip that would have stopped 9-11 dead in its tracks, but the FBI refused to follow up because that would have been racial profiling. PC is deadly.

I've never actually read what you're talking about but in my experience you're not the type of person to post complete horseshit. Assuming what you say is correct, if you have a tip it's no longer racial profiling.