94.9 BOB RADIO

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
So this is obviously another corporate "chain" of radio stations like "Free FM" and "Jack FM" I guess.

So if Jack FM and BOB end up merging, will they make the motto "Jack your knob to Bob?" :shocked:

killface

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2001
Originally posted by: altonb1
So this is obviously another corporate "chain" of radio stations like "Free FM" and "Jack FM" I guess.

So if Jack FM and BOB end up merging, will they make the motto "Jack your knob to Bob?" :shocked:
Yeah. It's like listening to someone else's ipod on random. We have Jack FM here and I hate the promos for it. It's just some a-hole with an attitude problem saying stupid ****** like "You want to tell us what to play, but you can't...we play what we want" -

I'm glad I have satellite radio. Screw those dicks.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: killface
Originally posted by: altonb1

Yeah. It's like listening to someone else's ipod on random. We have Jack FM here and I hate the promos for it. It's just some a-hole with an attitude problem saying stupid ****** like "You want to tell us what to play, but you can't...we play what we want" -

I'm glad I have satellite radio. Screw those dicks.

I have had XM since December '93, and I rarely listen to regular radio. I occasionally will turn for local news stations/traffic, but generally I listen to XM exclusively.