92" monitors, 3.8 ghz comps at www.go-l.com

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
that setup would be nice within a reasonable price. which won't happen. so tears away. :(

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Welcome to the world's ultimate gaming, business and advanced computing monster for high-end graphics design, mechanical modeling, digital and audio content creation, or any other demanding workstation-class applications. Running at a colossal 3.8GHz, with breakthrough CacheFlow?, SuprBIOS? IBPT and PuRam? no System Hard Disk Technologies, up to 2 Terabytes of storage, up to a gargantuan 16GB Dual-Channel SDRAM running at 533MHz DDR-II speeds offering an unimaginable 8.4Gb/s memory bandwith , plus the added integration of thousands of performance accelerating hardware and software modules, 's new Mach 3.8 Personal SuperComputer is both a giant leap in mainstream computing architecture, and a design revolution, no one before dared to dreamed of. The new Mach 3.8 Desktop is the world's ultimate, fastest and most capable personal computing machine on the planet. Like no other.

Mickey21

Aug 24, 2002
This website does look a lot like too good to be true...

I myself have never heard of this company... Buyer beware I say...

oneeyejack7

Dec 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Mickey21
This website does look a lot like too good to be true...

I myself have never heard of this company... Buyer beware I say...

they accept credit card too so it's not like you're paying with a check, mo, or paypal.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
actually you're right. there's fine print everywhere. 3.8ghz is "clocked at 3.2ghz". It's at least 1/2 parody though, as it's constructed to look exactly like apple.com sans actual apple computers.