9/7/2003 Bush speech discussion thread

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Napalm
Gaard: The war in Iraq was not about WMD!!! It was about freeing the Iraqi people from that evil dictator. Mission accomplished IMHO... N

WRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG!

it was about the freaking raising gas/energy prices that you're byeatchin' about every day. That and a little of personal agenda.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Napalm
Damn, where are all the YABAs? Hmmmmm. Maybe they're too busy hanging extra flags on the front porch? Sticking more America flag stickers on the Dodge RAM 3500?
Since there are not any here, I will continue to try to do my best in their absense: All you liberal, pot-smoking hippies should get the hell out of the U.S. if you don't like Bush! He kicks a$$, and Clinton was pervert! N

Your ass maybe... or may be kiss....

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Tabb
Im a realist not a conservative, hell I would rather be independent. I dont like the idea of being associated republicans or democrats. He is taking responsibility, he just asked congress for money for military operations and the such.

When a kid screws up and it winds up costing his parents a bundle of money to straighten out the mere act of asking his parents for the money has nothing to do with taking responsibility. Asking his parents to pay for his mistake is just the kid passing the responsibility for his actions to his parents.

In order for Bush to take responsibility for Iraq he'd have to resign.