$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
lol @ LegendKiller taking any criticism on the Federal Reserve so personally. Relax!

I don't give a flying fuck through a rolling donut if somebody criticizes the FRB. What I care about is when they do it stupidly with youtube.edu videos that they think are right 100% of the time without doing any due diligence. It's stupid to spread FUD.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Awesome thread. The usual clowns are here making a claim and asking others to prove that it's not true. That's not how reasonable arguments are made, obviously. And Alky's assertion that US sources can't be trusted... laughable. It's all a giant conspiracy and all US news sources have been compromised! OMG!

This forum is an embarrassment.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Awesome thread. The usual clowns are here making a claim and asking others to prove that it's not true. That's not how reasonable arguments are made, obviously. And Alky's assertion that US sources can't be trusted... laughable. It's all a giant conspiracy and all US news sources have been compromised! OMG!

This forum is an embarrassment.

Well people like you and LegendKiller have been told many times and still don't believe it.

You basically are claiming their is no political influence on our news and that Fox, CNN, et al always tell us the full truth about events.

One easy story to find out more about than we have been told here is just looking at the Benghazi story. The US is finally admitting to some things, but the true details were in the news overseas long before we were notified of them and it's still being covered up.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
How can you prove it's not true?

How can you prove it is. Show one single reliable source.

As I stated before, how can I prove gravity is true when you won't accept any source, any science and any facts.

What this really boils down to is this - You can't fix stupid. This is why you are hopelessly broken and a loser.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Well people like you and LegendKiller have been told many times and still don't believe it.

You basically are claiming their is no political influence on our news and that Fox, CNN, et al always tell us the full truth about events.

One easy story to find out more about than we have been told here is just looking at the Benghazi story. The US is finally admitting to some things, but the true details were in the news overseas long before we were notified of them and it's still being covered up.

The Bloomberg database on the lending facilities, such as CPFF, were released publicly through an FOI request and subsequent lawsuit. Bloomberg is a trusted source internationally.

I could explain the whole thing to you but you'd only fail to listen, understand, or stop trolling.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
The Bloomberg database on the lending facilities, such as CPFF, were released publicly through an FOI request and subsequent lawsuit. Bloomberg is a trusted source internationally.

I could explain the whole thing to you but you'd only fail to listen, understand, or stop trolling.

Wow, name calling is your solution.

Anywho, your own trusted Bloomberg mentions how our administration "fudges" the truth at times and how people like yourself don't want to believe that.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-12/why-benghazi-conspiracy-theories-don-t-catch-on.html

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Wow, name calling is your solution.

Anywho, your own trusted Bloomberg mentions how our administration "fudges" the truth at times and how people like yourself don't want to believe that.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-12/why-benghazi-conspiracy-theories-don-t-catch-on.html

if the shoe fits...we all know what type of guy you are and what your position in life is. You are the last one to be trying to show any intelligence or critical thinking as you have lacked it your whole life, as evidenced by the massive mess it is.

So what? Again, how do you prove gravity if you accept no sources?

Is gravity just not real because you won't accept any proof? This is a logical fallacy and a poor debate tactic which is why I just call you out on why you try to use it, you simply aren't smart enough to understand things.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
if the shoe fits...we all know what type of guy you are and what your position in life is. You are the last one to be trying to show any intelligence or critical thinking as you have lacked it your whole life, as evidenced by the massive mess it is.

So what? Again, how do you prove gravity if you accept no sources?

Is gravity just not real because you won't accept any proof? This is a logical fallacy and a poor debate tactic which is why I just call you out on why you try to use it, you simply aren't smart enough to understand things.

Ok, so we are back to name-calling and personal attacks after I used your very own 'trusted' source to refute your claim we are always given the 100% honest story.

I would do my own proof on gravity, however; I actually had real science in college.

People like you have to rely on being fed their knowledge and accept it on face value because you were never taught true free-thinking.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Ok, so we are back to name-calling and personal attacks after I used your very own 'trusted' source to refute your claim we are always given the 100% honest story.

I would do my own proof on gravity, however; I actually had real science in college.

People like you have to rely on being fed their knowledge and accept it on face value because you were never taught true free-thinking.

So you used Bloomberg to prove that the government wasn't always telling the truth, saying Bloomberg was a trusted source there but then not accepting Bloomberg as a source to prove, *THROUGH A LAWSUIT* what the Fed was doing? If BBG didn't get all of the data the FRB could have been held in contempt of court.

See why I, and pretty much this whole board, think you are a moron?

I doubt you even graduated from college. Your critical thinking skills are so low I doubt you'd even get a high enough SAT score to get into Devry.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000

Never said anything you are claiming. Can you tell me there is no influence on international news sources either? You are just claiming the source is no good without providing any facts.

If there is bias in one news story, there is bias in all?

You've failed to do anything other than arouse suspicion. Present some facts instead of conspiracy theories and people might take you seriously.

I don't have a horse in this, btw - I just find the lack of facts in this thread alarming. Fools making wild claims don't help.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Never said anything you are claiming. Can you tell me there is no influence on international news sources either? You are just claiming the source is no good without providing any facts.

You've failed to do anything other than arouse suspicion. Present some facts instead of conspiracy theories and people might take you seriously.

I don't have a horse in this, btw - I just find the lack of facts in this thread alarming. Fools making wild claims don't help.

I gave a bunch of facts. I have first-hand knowledge of these programs as I saw a few of them in action. One, CPFF, was vital in keeping financing lines open to a myriad of businesses when the money market, specifically for ABCP, had collapsed because of SIV/SecArbs. The Fed was providing short-term loans to ABCP conduits to keep financing the companies in the conduits.

The companies in the conduits are auto lenders, fleet leasing companies, small business leasing companies, equipment leasing companies, trade receivables for short-term manufacturer/service provider trade terms...etc. Back then the true client-based ABCP market was ~500bn. CPFF provided several loans for this market on a rolling basis to participants, rolling the CP several times, adding up to trillions in cumulative loans while there was actually only a fraction of that going at any given time.

Had this market not been able to function all of these businesses, hundreds of them, would have trickled down to thousands of other businesses, creating significant headwind for the economy.

Sure, there was BS involved with SIVs and SecArbs, but there was actually a lot of good business client-driven financing facilities that were harmed as a secondary effect.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
So you used Bloomberg to prove that the government wasn't always telling the truth, saying Bloomberg was a trusted source there but then not accepting Bloomberg as a source to prove, *THROUGH A LAWSUIT* what the Fed was doing? If BBG didn't get all of the data the FRB could have been held in contempt of court.

See why I, and pretty much this whole board, think you are a moron?

I doubt you even graduated from college. Your critical thinking skills are so low I doubt you'd even get a high enough SAT score to get into Devry.

You are relying on Bloomberg then to always know every fact about an issue.

A lawsuit is meaningless really. People can lie under oath, people can destroy evidence, etc.

You know this, but again back to name calling. I should just go NEENER NEENER NEENER back.

MIT flew someone down to interview me after high school. In my 2nd year at a junior college, I was already accepted to both UM's and UF's pharmacy programs.

Again you think name calling will rally up your troops.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

Never said there wasn't influence on international news. Some countries censor everything. Those people in those nations also think their is never a conspiracy and that their governments always have their best interests.

Bias is not what we are taking about. Any story no matter how factually will have a slight bias just based on human nature.

I showed even Bloomberg agrees we are lied too at times and that is a conspiracy.

The problem is one can't prove things when many of the sources get pulled almost instantly.

You can't disprove something either, just because some facts semi-related say otherwise.

I don't have proof that 9Trillion is missing. However; usually these rumors don't come out of thin air this big. The fact is and what I showed was even the 'trusted source' LK fist bumps tells us Americans, we are usually not getting honest answers about big things going on.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
You are relying on Bloomberg then to always know every fact about an issue.

A lawsuit is meaningless really. People can lie under oath, people can destroy evidence, etc.

You know this, but again back to name calling. I should just go NEENER NEENER NEENER back.

MIT flew someone down to interview me after high school. In my 2nd year at a junior college, I was already accepted to both UM's and UF's pharmacy programs.

Again you think name calling will rally up your troops.

ROFL - MIT flew somebody down. Source?

See, I can play this game too. You have no actual knowledge or intelligence, you just have duhnials and stupid strawmen.

We know you are a moron, everybody knows this, I am just trying to humiliate you more. It is working pretty well as the only people now replying to the thread are deriding you as being a fool, or at least asking for your own sources.

Keep it up chuckles, I enjoy having you as a little toy.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Never said there wasn't influence on international news. Some countries censor everything. Those people in those nations also think their is never a conspiracy and that their governments always have their best interests.

Bias is not what we are taking about. Any story no matter how factually will have a slight bias just based on human nature.

I showed even Bloomberg agrees we are lied too at times and that is a conspiracy.

The problem is one can't prove things when many of the sources get pulled almost instantly.

You can't disprove something either, just because some facts semi-related say otherwise.

I don't have proof that 9Trillion is missing. However; usually these rumors don't come out of thin air this big. The fact is and what I showed was even the 'trusted source' LK fist bumps tells us Americans, we are usually not getting honest answers about big things going on.

Of course you don't have proof it is missing because it isn't, anybody who can think critically knows this. Hell, if it were "missing" you'd know it because that amount is such a huge amount that you'd see somebody buying up an entire country.

Further, as far as your debate tactics go, your burden of proof fallacy is a really shitty tactic. It really belies that you don't even know a shred of info about the topic, but just rely on "if you can't prove it isn't true then it MAY be true and since we have been lied to before it MUST be true and you can't disprove that because I will accept no source as reliable".

This really just shows you are a fucking moron. That's it. It's why I highly doubt you even graduated from college and why you are a loser in life. Everybody knows this.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
ROFL - MIT flew somebody down. Source?

See, I can play this game too. You have no actual knowledge or intelligence, you just have duhnials and stupid strawmen.

We know you are a moron, everybody knows this, I am just trying to humiliate you more. It is working pretty well as the only people now replying to the thread are deriding you as being a fool, or at least asking for your own sources.

Keep it up chuckles, I enjoy having you as a little toy.

You are the one wound up and throwing out insults and name calling, bro.

You are just humilating yourself since I used your own source to prove you wrong.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Of course you don't have proof it is missing because it isn't, anybody who can think critically knows this. Hell, if it were "missing" you'd know it because that amount is such a huge amount that you'd see somebody buying up an entire country.

Further, as far as your debate tactics go, your burden of proof fallacy is a really shitty tactic. It really belies that you don't even know a shred of info about the topic, but just rely on "if you can't prove it isn't true then it MAY be true and since we have been lied to before it MUST be true and you can't disprove that because I will accept no source as reliable".

This really just shows you are a fucking moron. That's it. It's why I highly doubt you even graduated from college and why you are a loser in life. Everybody knows this.

yay! more name calling. Yeah, he mad.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
You are the one wound up and throwing out insults and name calling, bro.

You are just humilating yourself since I used your own source to prove you wrong.

This is the problem, you didn't prove anything. All you proved was that in some cases the government may be lying. You didn't prove they were lying in this case. Thus your logical fallacy is that since they lie sometimes they are lying now and no piece of evidence can contradict you.

There isn't a single person posting that agrees with you. What does that tell you?

In your world it tells you you are smarter than everybody. In the real world it tells us you are a moron.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
But that's logic!!! We can't use that!!!!

Assuming that it's all US dollars in our stock market, would be the logic.

Also the housing boom showed us all how a commodity can be artifically inflated and the world's wealthy barter it.

It's all about who is left holding the hot potato at the end of the day.