8th OSU wrestler accuses Jim Jordan to turning a blind eye yet i'm supposed to believe Hillary...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
One of our Gym/ "Health" teachers in HS....I had him for one of the sections of health class --the one with drugs and such, and then I also had him for Driver's Ed.

In the one class, he spent a LOT of time talking about coke and "Ice" as it was called at the time, in great, great detail. He made it sound....all very fun.

In the driver's ed class, he spent some time telling us how to safely avoid the cops by slipping into a random driveway and turning off your lights. ....like, what?
It's like a Vulcan mind meld. I'm a bit older, but we had the same system. So it was alcohol and how much sperm was in an ejaculation. And oh yea, this guy took me out in the hall, and banged my head against one of the lockers because I was the last one caught laughing at someone's stupid joke. And you would think I would go home and tell my parents that's what happened? In those days, teachers word ruled. My parents would have punished me further.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I'm kind of impressed with the Deep State these days. Now it extends all the way to the OSU wrestling team? Amazing!

Because the "deep state" is amorphous even as conspiracy theories go. It has no definitional boundaries. It just means anyone and everyone who accuses Trump or any of the GOP of wrongdoing. It could include your local dog catcher. Definitely includes most of the posters here on this board.

Since we're all part of this conspiracy, we could at least adopt like secret hand singles or something, right? May as well have some fun with it.