8 Stories, 1 Game.

RavenSEAL

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2010
Yes, this is about SWToR

Mods, please move it if you see fit, but i wanted to try to get more response than just someone saying "Yeah" as the post gets quickly thrown into page 204/545241354 in the official thread
Now onto the topic at hand...

HOLY CRAP, 8 different stories!?!? That's insane! Does anyone know how long into the game the story develops for each class? Do they lead to the same end result? That is going to take a lot of time to even beat the "main" quest(s) in the game!

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?!D:

Last edited:

atticus14

Apr 11, 2010
while the main quest stories are okay, they unfortunately only make up very little of your content. You'll spend 10% of your time doing your story and the other 90% doing side quests to keep up your levels. Once you roll alts this becomes pretty apparent.

Last edited:

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I've only played 10 levels of Jedi Knight and 5 of consular, over 4 days (two weekend, two weeknight)

At least at first, the stories really are different. As a padawan you have a different master for each class, with different (fully voiced) cut scenes. You go to the same map areas, but with different main quests and something like 50% different side quests (50% shared quests).

Even the sidequests are fully voiced, with Mass Effect style dialog choices including some light- and dark-side options to change how you carry out the quest.

If you play Sith, you're on a completely different planet so those 4 classes will have their own masters, maps, story scenes.

So far I've done it all solo, finishing up the first planet for my knight except for the one optional quest that requires grouping with another player.