yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
speaking of crowds...we just got back from like a 300 person frat party. that's a lot od drunk people in one house.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000

<< I dunno, today I had to run a bunch of errands and it was crowded and congested everywhere. I wanted to pull my hair out. I kept saying in my car to myself, "go home everyone!" >>

A guy that I talked to on vacation (he claimed to be a psychiatrist) claims that this is an indicator of severe claustrophobia.

I have this same hatred of crowded places, as he did, we were talking about it at the bar, as our wives danced in the disco, with non-claustrophobic guys. :)

DrMoreau

Banned
Dec 1, 2001
I just got back from an afternoon of shopping with my family at Wal-Mart. My nerves were frazzeld for several hours afterwards. I felt like I had just left a battlefield or something.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000

<< Yeah, 5-10 years ago, this town was great. Quiet, nice and roomy, empty undeveloped land everywhere. I remember near the end of HS thinking I might want to come back here and settle down once I finish my education.

Now it's ridiculous, there are like 100 car lines at stoplights on the main streets during the weekends. I hate it. Where the hell did all these people come from.
>>

What town is that?