70~ dead in pipeline explosion

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
yuppers. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. Honestly with how much of a problem they have with gangs trying to siphon off fuel lines I'm sure this happens more often than people realize.

Fuck em.

ive never once put anyone on ignore but you are being put on it. Horrible human.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
ive never once put anyone on ignore but you are being put on it. Horrible human.

Shockingly enough he claims to make his living ‘consulting people on their taxes’. Aka how to dodge them. He is truly part of the problem in this country in so many ways.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I guess I'm desensitized to death by this point. I don't find anything shocking any more.
I dont think that works the way people think it does.
Ive been with more than a few people when they die (probably 3 figures now :( ) and I still have a little cry with relatives sometimes. I appreciate a "good" death more than I used to and definitely see it as a release for a lot of people but its always a sad thing.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Wow, someone called me condescending in another thread. I'll wait for that poster to view this thread and call out some quality assholes, and one poster who's "huh, which" aloof willful ignorance knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Shockingly enough he claims to make his living ‘consulting people on their taxes’. Aka how to dodge them. He is truly part of the problem in this country in so many ways.
You're accusing s0me0nesmind1 of running a criminal operation without any evidence, and in the same paragraph claiming he's part of the problem. The person that's part of the problem here is pretty obvious to me.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
You're accusing s0me0nesmind1 of running a criminal operation without any evidence, and in the same paragraph claiming he's part of the problem. The person that's part of the problem here is pretty obvious to me.

His comment about what happened to the people being burned to death is a problem. Baseless claims about him running an illegal operation are bad, but, not as bad as this...

"yuppers. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. Honestly with how much of a problem they have with gangs trying to siphon off fuel lines I'm sure this happens more often than people realize.

Fuck em."

That casting off of basic humanity is far more offensive.

Reactions: soundforbjt