7 different kinds of intelligence, which one(s) are you?

Nov 29, 2006
Of those i would say im Math Smart and People Smart the most. But im not retared in the other areas either :p

Cookie

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2001
Math and Visually Smart for sure.
Which is slightly ironic considering my gender and the usualy stereotypes.
And also People Smart, but probably not as much as the other two.

DEF not Worrd Smrt

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
that's HSS intelligence, aka Homer Simpson Smart

Did you know they put German chocolate cake frosting on donuts? And getting back on topic I've never considered myself particularly smart in any area of life. Everything I do I have to work hard at developing the skill and I lose it quickly if I don't practice it regularly.

But I'm terribly happy with myself the vast majority of the time. All things being equally I'd rather work hard at life and be happy.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
I've never really considered myself smart ever in my lifetime. I've always thought of myself as clever instead.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I would go with:

Math Smart (numerical/reasoning/logic intelligence) - based more off the "logistical" aspect of it more than anything
People Smart (interpersonal intelligence) - I think I am a very good judge of character and am able to "read people" well.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
In the absence of any test to prove otherwise I am clearly All of the Above Smart

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
A good blend of all but music. I'm horrible at anything musically related...singing, instruments..ect. I try. But I suck. Badly.

Other than that, no glaring deficiencies or overwhelming strengths.

Terzo

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Did you know they put German chocolate cake frosting on donuts? And getting back on topic I've never considered myself particularly smart in any area of life. Everything I do I have to work hard at developing the skill and I lose it quickly if I don't practice it regularly.

But I'm terribly happy with myself the vast majority of the time. All things being equally I'd rather work hard at life and be happy.

:thumbsup: I think that sums it for me as well.

Rhoxed

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2007
Math Smart (numerical/reasoning/logic intelligence)
Physically Smart (kinesthetic intelligence)