7-31-07 Employees complaining about not making enough money, just kill them

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
I'm not surprised with more of these type of reports coming out nearly daily now as more employees express their dissatification with their pay not keeping up with rising cost of living.

Sure looks like a lot of bloodshed will be happening with the shake out:

7-31-2007 The owner of a car dealership killed two employees because they kept asking for pay raises,

Rolandas Milinavicius was charged in the shooting deaths of Inga Contreras, 25, and Martynas Simokaitis, 28. All three are from the eastern European nation of Lithuania but had been living in Atlanta, authorities said.

Milinavicius, 38, turned himself in two days after the shootings and confessed to the killings, telling them he was under a lot of stress, East Point police Capt. Russell Popham said.

"As I understand, the employees were not really happy about the pay, and they had questioned him about it over the course of time," Popham said.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Yep, 'cause he crunched the numbers and realized that a lifetime in prison for murder was more profitable that just paying them the raises. Wait until every other employer figures this out, we'll start hearing stories like this every single day! Lots and lots of bloodshed on the way!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Forget the RRR's, I'm surprised he didn't blame the mega-corps for the actions of a small business owner with only 2 employees. Oh wait... he implied that they were going to follow suit with rampant bloodshed in the cubicles.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Wait! Are you saying that employers shooting their wage-increase seeking employees is now a daily occurance? Dave, have you literally gone off the deep end?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hmm, my general manager has a meeting today to negotiate better pay programs for us. I think I'll advise him to arm himself. :)

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
When those of us in the military ask for a raise it sure could be a bloodbath...

I'm not surprised with more of these type of reports coming out nearly daily now as more employees express their dissatification with their pay not keeping up with rising cost of living.

Sure looks like a lot of bloodshed will be happening with the shake out:

Yeah Dave, I'm sure this is going to happen every day. Your asshattery apparently knows know bounds.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: CPA
Wait! Are you saying that employers shooting their wage-increase seeking employees is now a daily occurance? Dave, have you literally gone off the deep end?

Dave lives in the deep end.

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Boy, I sho' am glad I don't live in one of dem poor, backwards southern...oh wait, I live in Arkansas :eek: Crap.

Nathan

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: sandorski
Someone kinda missed the concept of "firing" employees?

He didn't miss it, he just didn't hear it correctly. Before he went to work for himself, one of his bosses said something about "firing" problem employees, but he heard something about firing at problem employees.

Nate