6yr old shoots teacher in Virgina.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
I'm suprised that this event hasn't been posted yet.

So many questions.

How the hell did a 6yr old get a gun?
How was the 6yr old able to pull the trigger on a gun?
How did the 6yr old know how a gun operates?
Why would a 6yr old have so much rage that he would feel the need to shoot his teacher?
Where were the parents in this?

This child learned this behavior from someone close to him. it's sad...

• Wow
Reactions: Leeea

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

So many questions.

Why would a 6yr old have so much rage that he would feel the need to shoot his teacher?

Seriously? We have over 1 gun per person in this country and you wonder how a six year old got a gun? I'm sure his parents are really responsible gun owners is the obvious answer.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
The only answers I could come up with on turning off the safety was:

1. The safety was NEVER ON
2. Glock (even a 6 year old can figure it out)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
This is all the librul Demoncrats' fault. If that teacher had been armed...as God intended......

Reactions: HomerJS

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

I'm sure the Supremes would point out that nowhere in the Constitution does it say anything about age limits on the right to bear arms. A 6-year-old is still "people".

Reactions: Meghan54

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
If the other first graders had been sufficiently armed, this tragedy could have been prevented. Won't someone think of the children?*

*And arm them.

Reactions: KMFJD

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Seriously? We have over 1 gun per person in this country and you wonder how a six year old got a gun? I'm sure his parents are really responsible gun owners is the obvious answer.

True. Although we have a real gun issue in America, we don't hear about 6 year olds who shoot their teachers.

Reactions: Pohemi

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
My bet is that the teacher suggested somehow in the altercation that the child was as worthless as his parents told him he is. If you can't get even with them shoot a surrogate.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

So many questions.

A: Guns are readily accessible in many states. Even in states that regulate storage of a firearm, the responsibility to do so still falls on the firearm owner.

A: Using a single finger like everyone else.

A: Firearms are in tv, movies, music, toys etc....all the way down to cartoons kids have ready access to and the toys we buy them.

Shit man, we even have firearm makers marketing to children.

A: This is America, where rage is an integral piece of many people's lives. It surrounds us.

A: Probably raging.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...market-firearms-to-young-americans/ar-AAYdwvA

None of this is surprising in the good ole U.S. of A. - It's 100% expected at this point.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

So many questions.

Obviously with those questions you've never been around gun nuts.

My Facebook feed is full of parents taking their 3 year olds shooting. Gun nuts also leave their guns unsecured so they "are ready when needed" and "my kids know guns so they won't do anything bad with them."

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Obviously with those questions you've never been around gun nuts.

My Facebook feed is full of parents taking their 3 year olds shooting. Gun nuts also leave their guns unsecured so they "are ready when needed" and "my kids know guns so they won't do anything bad with them."
And why the rest of the civilized world doesn't get this gun fetish. But Canadians are bad. We let our children play with Kinder Surprise!!! THE HORROR!!! Oh wait, we trust our kids to not swallow the toy.

Reactions: Pohemi

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Ahhh the next big tech's invention..

AI to protect homes and classrooms from those intending to do harm..

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
So little Billy gets a Silver Star instead of a Gold Star like most of his classmates, pulls out a gun a shoots the teacher. His parents belong in jail, and I'm not sure that little Billy shouldn't be in protective child services.

Reactions: HomerJS and Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
And the first thought in his parent's minds was like "At'ta Boy!!" And secondly "He's just a child, he don't know any better, give'um a break fer cry'in out loud!"

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
One school authority was asked "are there any metal detectors in the school???" The answer was "NO". So now... the next thing is to run 6 year olds coming into the school building thru metal detectors. To install metal detectors in grade schools all across America.

You know what????
We simply have WAYYYYYYYY TOOOOOO MANYYYYY F-ing guns. PEROID!!!!!
We have so many guns in our society, a society that is so totally mentally screwed up.
The elephant is right there in the room, so why deny it? Naturally, 6 year olds are going to have access to a gun because there are so damn many guns.

Mommy has a pistol in the kitchen drawer, dad has a gun out in the garage, mom has a gun in her night stand, dad has a gun under his pillow, mom has a gun in the glove compartment, dad has a gun under his belt, mom has a gun in the bread box, dad has a gun in his golf bag, mom has a gun in the medicine cabinet, dad has a gun in his bowling bag, mom has a gun sitting on every shelf in the house, and so does dad.
And so.... people are actually shocked when a 6 year old finds a gun??????? Seriously?????