69% of Dem. primary voters say Bush re-election likely

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
Zogby International?s ?Road to Boston? Series New Nationwide Zogby Poll of Likely Democratic Primary Voters Shows Gephardt, Dean, Lieberman Tied for Lead; 69% Say Bush Re-Election Likely

Zogby

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
It's not safe to vote democratic. We can no longer depend on the oceans to protect us from liberal political recklesness.
Can you imagine the smoking mess we'd be in if Gore was in the Whitehouse?? Christ on a crutch..lets not think about it...

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003
We have the right man for the job right now post 9/11 I say. Is he perfect ? No. Can he solve every problem in the US and world ... not even close. We have to do the ugly hard work now and for a while to come. We have to acknowledge our mistakes in the past and present and try our best to find solution and fixes. Not only this President and the Republican Party, but the Democratic Party leaders and members too.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: RDWYTruckDriver
We have the right man for the job right now post 9/11 I say. Is he perfect ? No. Can he solve every problem in the US and world ... not even close. We have to do the ugly hard work now and for a while to come. We have to acknowledge our mistakes in the past and present and try our best to find solution and fixes. Not only this President and the Republican Party, but the Democratic Party leaders and members too.

Good post

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Probably true, and I will be sure to vote Democratic for the first time ever.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Seems to be way too early to be giving up now. Perhaps people should wait to see who will be the Official cndidates and what the Issues are. Hell, a year from now Bush could be unelectable.