6 students hurt in bus shooting in Vegas

Aug 25, 2004
Text

Two students were critically injured and four others hurt when they came under fire as they left a school bus in Las Vegas, US police say.

The six were all either middle or high school students and were shot just before 1400 (2200 GMT), the Associated Press news agency reports.

At least two people are believed to have taken part in the shootings, a police officer said.

It was not clear if the suspects were on foot or in a vehicle.

What kind of douchebag would shoot at kids in a school bus? :frown::|

Networks have the story from AP. Details forthcoming.

Google News

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Gangs now start in Middle School.

People have such thin skin and feel they must react above and beyond to any percieved insult.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
Text

Two students were critically injured and four others hurt when they came under fire as they left a school bus in Las Vegas, US police say.

The six were all either middle or high school students and were shot just before 1400 (2200 GMT), the Associated Press news agency reports.

At least two people are believed to have taken part in the shootings, a police officer said.

It was not clear if the suspects were on foot or in a vehicle.

What kind of douchebag would shoot at kids in a school bus? :frown::|

Networks have the story from AP. Details forthcoming.

Google News

a pissed off HS student, and shooting people getting off a bus is like shoting fish in a barrel, pretty logicial when you think about it

but yes shooting = bad :( hope they find those responsible

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
WTF is with all the shootings lately? Jesus people are just going insane.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Originally posted by: clamum
WTF is with all the shootings lately? Jesus people are just going insane.

Yes, people were never insane before.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
the news lately has really given me a kick in the pants to start carrying. i;ve had my concealed carry license for a few months now but haven't carried.

mostly been trying to decide on what holster to use. there's so many out there it's hard to choose. i've read that many people have drawers full of holster because they had to keep trying ones that worked and felt comfortable.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
It was a gang related shooting.

This doesnt detract from the loss of live and injuries of course, but when you get into gangland these things arent as unexpected as they otherwise would be.