6 Immigrants in terrorism database stopped at southern border in 1st half of 2018. Sarah Sanders claimed it was 4000

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Comparatively, there's no one crossing that border.

The number of people south of us VS north of us is something like 20 to 1.
Then double down on the fact that Canada is actually a nice place. No refugees coming here from there.

Canada is a soshulist shithole with universal healthcare! Milk quotas, gun laws & everything!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yeah...it sucks...no one should come here. We're all living in igloos...don't even have running water. :D

I know it's all really primitive with wolves, grizzlies, mountains, snow sleds & shit. Plus all kinds of icky brown people. I almost moved there back in 1970, thinking that maybe freezing to death would be better than getting drafted. Fortunately for you, I found a different way. I hate toques, btw. They suck. You suck. Merricuh! Hell, Yeah!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Comparatively, there's no one crossing that border.

The number of people south of us VS north of us is something like 20 to 1.
Then double down on the fact that Canada is actually a nice place. No refugees coming here from there.
Why don't you just come out and say shithole country. Exposure is embarrassing.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Also, that doesn't mean they even caught 6 terrorists, because getting on the terror watch list is super easy if you think for yourself and question the government.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Also, that doesn't mean they even caught 6 terrorists, because getting on the terror watch list is super easy if you think for yourself and question the government.

Quite a few toddlers and babies on that list.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Direct quote by Sanders:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sander...tions-own-data-chris-wallace-fox-news-sunday/

His article is completely correct and you owe him an apology. Also I assume you will now agree that Sarah Sanders is a pathological liar?

By the way, I used that video as a source, and Sanders does not say 4000 terrorists across the Southern border and acknowledges they happen through various points of entry. The Homeland Security Secretary says 3000 "special interest aliens" across the border. I'm more than happy to apologize if there is different video evidence where Sanders says 4000 terrorists across the Southern border because that would seem to be a lie.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Didn't republicans oppose a bill to preclude people on the terrorism watch list from buying guns, based on the argument that the list is over-inclusive and contains numerous people who aren't terrorists? So we can assume that 6 people means like 0-1 actual terrorists. If so, SHS was only off by 4000:1. Not so bad.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
By the way, I used that video as a source, and Sanders does not say 4000 terrorists across the Southern border and acknowledges they happen through various points of entry. The Homeland Security Secretary says 3000 "special interest aliens" across the border. I'm more than happy to apologize if there is different video evidence where Sanders says 4000 terrorists across the Southern border because that would seem to be a lie.

Yeh, that's why Chris Wallace jumped all over her. I mean, he must have misunderstood, right?

SHS is a professional liar. She'd be more convincing with better material.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

My link contained a direct link to the video of Sarah Sanders saying the quote I stated. This is the same thing the original article was discussing that you claimed was a lie.

Will you now agree that Sarah Sanders is a pathological liar and NBC is telling the truth?

Reactions: Aegeon

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Now conway comes in to defend sarahsanders saying it was a "misstatement"
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...rs-made-unfortunate-misstatement-about-terror

Yeah 6 is close to 4,000. I can see that being a misstatement. :rolleyes:
These righties can't even admit to a wrong fact outright, even when shown that they are wrong.
They feel the need to may excuses for their reprehensible behavior.
Misstatement. Bullshit conway, that's right up there with your alternative facts.

And to top it off, here's lauraingram claiming that it is the medias fault that pointed out this outrageous lie.
"Ingraham went on to criticize the media for "cherry-picking" statistics and argued that "we all kind of make mistakes." "

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Now conway comes in to defend sarahsanders saying it was a "misstatement"
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...rs-made-unfortunate-misstatement-about-terror

Yeah 6 is close to 4,000. I can see that being a misstatement. :rolleyes:
These righties can't even admit to a wrong fact outright, even when shown that they are wrong.
They feel the need to make excuses for their reprehensible behavior.
Misstatement. Bullshit conway, that's right up there with your alternative facts.

And to top it off, here's lauraingram claiming that it is the medias fault that pointed out this outrageous lie.
"Ingraham went on to criticize the media for "cherry-picking" statistics and argued that "we all kind of make mistakes." "

The correct answer isn't even 6. It was 6 people on one of various watch lists, which is a hugely more expansive definition than that of a 'suspected terrorist'.

The actual answer is zero.

Reactions: Vic

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
My link contained a direct link to the video of Sarah Sanders saying the quote I stated. This is the same thing the original article was discussing that you claimed was a lie.

Will you now agree that Sarah Sanders is a pathological liar and NBC is telling the truth?

He'd rather be disingenuous and skirt the issue, or he would have already done that.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

Jesus, its just a big circle jerk. I actually feel sorry for the people at Fox News. They've been bullshitting for so long they now believe the nonsense they're spewing.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
I mean 6 is pretty close to 4000, she didn't say 4,000,000,000,000. In fact, of all the numbers she could have said, 6 and 4000 are pretty much the same, amirite?

0 is nothing. So in that equation you could say the zeroes could be ignored, which means that you'd get 6 and 4. Which shows that the estimate was far too low still and that 6000 was much closer!

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
0 is nothing. So in that equation you could say the zeroes could be ignored, which means that you'd get 6 and 4. Which shows that the estimate was far too low still and that 6000 was much closer!

Damn.....this new alt-math is killing me!

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Sarah Sanders "HUCKABEE" (and one must note the name Huckabee) is a bottom feeder. A cult follower.
Just look at where Sanders comes from....
Her father figured out a way to take money from the vulnerable and the elderly, and in a way he could avoid paying taxes. Her father is a low life scamming thousands in the name of god. And her father isn't the only crook that thought up this idea, taking advantage of the weak in mind and taking advantage of tax loopholes for personal profit.
If either one of them actually believed in god and religion, they'd be fearful of what they do, but for them its all a game. Free money and tax free to boot....

One need only look at her father to understand the moral makeup or lack of concerning the daughter.
Think of this as the span of satan. The only entity Sarah Sanders if loyal to is Donald Trump. And as with any span of satan, Sanders would lie, mislead, cheat, steel or whatever it took to prove their loyalty to this unholy entity known as Donald Trump.
They're all witches. Servants of satan.
The bible warns of these people, often.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The correct answer isn't even 6. It was 6 people on one of various watch lists, which is a hugely more expansive definition than that of a 'suspected terrorist'.

This. Trump's game is the same game that would-be tyrants have played throughout all of history.

413b54f2fecee224536222c9f197e13d.jpg

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Oops I missed your last sentence. NM.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

From that video, she made factually incorrect statement about the number of terrorists arrested at the southern border. The video with Chris Wallace she had a different context of where the 4000 "terrorists" were arrested.