*5th* helicopter shot down in *3* weeks!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Lemon law
use some common sense and don't let GWB&co. sell you on a war with Iran.
With their lack of credibility they couldn't sell a thirsty man a glass of water.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: AndrewR
You trust Newsweek? The same rag which been caught lying several times over the past several years and is easily one of the most biased magazines published? They are not known for their objectivity. In addition, you underestimate the ability of the military to conduct forensic analysis. I've seen the lab where they do the work in Baghdad. What do you bet the Newsweek reporters didn't bother to visit?
to deny all the facts that you want, but it just makes you look like a political hack.
You trust the Bush Administration, the ones who used hand picked faulty intel to convince the American Public to support the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

You have to admit that with their track record it only makes since that a lot of people are skeptical of these reports.

I don't have to trust the Administration as I've seen first hand reports on which they base their assertions. Nevertheless, the arrest of Iranian officials in Iraq is well documented.