500 lbs of marijuana for sale **No Reserve**

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Soooooooooooo, how much is 500 lbs. of ganja worth? It says the current bid was $10,000,000.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Yeah, $10,000,000 is a lot of money but it's not like I'm a pothead or anything. What? It's for medicinal purposes. Really.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
10 mil for 500 lbs of brick?
I'd want to see the sucker who would actualy pay that

I actualy want to see the suckers who sold that.... what dumbasses:Q

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
My question is, how'd they ship?

They have this guy named Frans who brings it over in baggies which get stuffed up into his colon. He's pretty good, and can usually get a shipment overseas in just one trip, bit for an especially large shipment such as this it might take a couple flights to get it all.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: lirion

They have this guy named Frans who brings it over in baggies which get stuffed up into his colon. He's pretty good, and can usually get a shipment overseas in just one trip, bit for an especially large shipment such as this it might take a couple flights to get it all.
I actually know someone who has done that, but he was just bringing it on a plane from one place to another in the US, kinda sad actually.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: DaiShan

I actually know someone who has done that, but he was just bringing it on a plane from one place to another in the US, kinda sad actually.

I won't ask how you know about this, but thanks for sharing anyway;)

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

ROFL!!!! *sheds a tear laughing*

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
seller's name is "killpeople"

Hmmm, guessing you'd better make sure your check doesn't bounce

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
2.8 mil worth of smoke for 10?!? funny, but let's try to keep the jokes in reality, people! ;)

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Pariah
Uhh... this made news all over the world 3 years ago when the auction took place (1999). The guys were all caught.

Here's the CNet article:

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-256780.html?tag=prntfr

Really? Caught for what? Because it wasn't for having 500lbs of pot. That picture is in a police station, and it's a drug bust booty photo.

FrancesBeansRevenge

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2001
Originally posted by: dolph
2.8 mil worth of smoke for 10?!? funny, but let's try to keep the jokes in reality, people! ;)

2.8?!... only if this was high grade.

It is almost certainly piss poor commercial grade, mexican schwag, compressed into bricks of seed and stem filled nastiness. Yuck!
Depending on your connections, and if you are in the market for 500lb of pot you'd better have decent connections,
you should be able to take this home for NO more than $500,000US. If you're WELL hooked up $250,000 is not out of the question.
These would be Texas-area prices though and generally cheaper for mexican commercial. The further it has to travel the more expensive it becomes. :)

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Look people, if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: When buying millions of dollars worth of illegal drugs from e-bay, you have got to ask for a sample in advance. Sure, most of the sellers are reputable and will toss a few extra grams onto every kilo just to build up good will, but some will toss in some homegrown or even cut the bricks with a little oregano. If the guy isn't willing to front you a dime bag for testing, move on to the next seller.

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
Just looking at that picture , don't all the numbers and pictures looked as if they're pasted in.

JW310

Golden Member
Oct 30, 1999
Originally posted by: erikiksaz
Just looking at that picture , don't all the numbers and pictures looked as if they're pasted in.

I'm guessing JPG compression artifacts.

JW

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
10 mil for 500 lbs of brick?

good call, it should be around $500,000... if im not mistaken... maybe one would get an uber bulk discount though.