50 years and the lady is only 27............probably a repost

May 31, 2001
No. Don't tell the great Pastafazoo, let him pull the truth from the ether.

Hmm, I see something... a vision... it is hazy, but becoming more clear... wait... I see it, yes, I see that...

...this is a repost. :p

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
she deserves it.
anyone who has that little regard for human life should be locked up.
im sick of seeing her mug on cnn, crying...ya you are really sorry now
rolleye.gif
scumbag.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
She was scared, wasn't sure what to do, and didn't want to get in trouble. Who can blame her?

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Orsorum
She was scared, wasn't sure what to do, and didn't want to get in trouble. Who can blame her?

my sarcasm meter isnt broken :)

roncarter

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2002
I feel sorry for her, but she has to go to jail. What she did was totally wrong, but its hard to blame her.

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
she can rott in hell.. i hope she dies in jail. kills the guy, leaves him there when he could of been revived, then tries to get rid of the body.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: roncarter
I feel sorry for her, but she has to go to jail. What she did was totally wrong, but its hard to blame her.

It's hard to blame her? It's hard to blame her?

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: roncarter

No, it is incredibly easy to blame her, because what she did is soooo totally wrong.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Sucks for her.

How does it suck for her?? What if that was your dad she killed?

Are you stupid, or just dumb??

I feel sorry for her,

OMG she took drugs and was drunk! Is this were the idiots come to post?

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
You know, the only thing that upsets me about this is it wasn't treated like a hate crime. If a white girl left a black man in her windshield to die it sure would have been....wait a minute....maybe it wouldn't have been since women aren't haters, but if it was a white guy instead it sure would have been labeled a hate crime. Sad how there seems to be double standards for everything these days.

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Ronstang
You know, the only thing that upsets me about this is it wasn't treated like a hate crime. If a white girl left a black man in her windshield to die it sure would have been....wait a minute....maybe it wouldn't have been since women aren't haters, but if it was a white guy instead it sure would have been labeled a hate crime. Sad how there seems to be double standards for everything these days.

Hate crimes are fvcking retarded, in any instance.

Mallow

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
She was on X, who can blame her for letting a guy bleed to death and suffer a terrible death in her garage? I mean her being on X totally legitamizes the event to me, totally. Right?

Originally posted by: Mallow
She was on X, who can blame her for letting a guy bleed to death and suffer a terrible death in her garage? I mean her being on X totally legitamizes the event to me, totally. Right?
Yeah, that and the fact that she is dumb :)

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Hubris
Originally posted by: Ronstang

Hate crimes are fvcking retarded, in any instance.
I totally agree.....but it doesn't change the validity of what I said. "Hate Crimes" is just another AA program, just in the Justice system.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Renob

It is surprising how quickly one can judge the actions of another. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001

It is surprising how quickly one can judge the actions of another. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

If they were following eye for an eye, someone would run over her with a car, leave her stuck in the windshield until she bled to death. 50 years in prison is a friggin' vacation compared to that.

I don't care WHY she did what she did; she's the direct cause of the death of another human being, and should be held accountable. Scared, unsure, whatever....a man DIED. She made a crapload of bad choices (including driving drunk and being high as a kite), and now she has to pay for them.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003

Good for you. I'm surprised how little you care that people are held responsible for their actions. I'd guess if it was someone you loved you'd feel a bit different. You're just another hypocrite I'm guessing.

Btw, here's another reason your argument is so incredibly stupid. It's not like this was a case where she hit the guy and he bounced off her car and died immediately in the street or something. In other words a case where she didn't have a whole lot of time to react and make a good descision. HE WAS THERE FOR TWO FREAKING DAYS! It's not like she didn't have plenty of time to come down off her high and realize what an incredibly cold hearted thing she was doing and make the right choice.

C'DaleRider

Jan 13, 2000

Let's see..........she hits a guy and he ends up stuck in the windshield, half inside the car on the passenger seat. She continues to drive home. Ecstacy and pot made her incapable of calling 911, yet she had the presence of mind to call her partying girlfriend and tell her to come over, she'd done something bad. Girlfriend comes over, tells her to call 911, yet she refuses and gets friend to swear to secrecy about accident.

She continually checks on victim who is moaning for a day or two.

She then gets "T", Terrance her new boyfriend, and one of his buds to put the victim, who is still barely alive, in a cooler and bury him in a park. (The status of him being still alive was from testimony of the coroner....two days ago.)

She then runs from house and moves into new boyfriend's house.......abandoning her home where dead man was stuck in windshield.

She then, a month or so later, she gets "T" to bust out windshield, remove passenger seat and burn same in backyard to hide the evidence.

And you want sympathy for her? It was cold-blooded killing.........not the accident, that was being juiced up on a half-tab of Ecstacy and some pot (the alochol was a non-factor.....3 drinks in 3 hours, form her testimony and her expert witness who stated same yesterday.) The neglect of the victim after the accident. Any right-thinking person would have called 911 and saved his life, as testimony presented stated that the most basic of first aid, pressure on the cut leg, the cut leg that was bleeding him out, would have stabilized him and allowed him to survive.

She just didn't want to get caught for her own stupidity. Pure and simple.

By the way, she's eligible for parole in 25 years.

Spudd

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2001
There is no doubt in my mind that this lady needed prison time--seriously. Although hitting him was an accident, the fact that she left him there to die, and then plotted to dispose of his body (while she was NOT high) shows that she cared more about getting out of trouble than the life she took, and the family she hurt. That being said, 50 years was harsh. People commit MURDERS all the time and get less time than that--but it WAS a Texas jury! They're not known for showing any leniency to those condemned! But I won't shed a tear for her as she sits in jail.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
Good for you. I'm surprised how little you care that people are held responsible for their actions. I'd guess if it was someone you loved you'd feel a bit different. You're just another hypocrite I'm guessing.

Btw, here's another reason your argument is so incredibly stupid. It's not like this was a case where she hit the guy and he bounced off her car and died immediately in the street or something. In other words a case where she didn't have a whole lot of time to react and make a good descision. HE WAS THERE FOR TWO FREAKING DAYS! It's not like she didn't have plenty of time to come down off her high and realize what an incredibly cold hearted thing she was doing and make the right choice.

I am not surprised that you are attempting to judge me. I cannot blame you, really; when one is afraid of forgiveness, one does all sorts of foolish things.