50 Cent gets $400 Million from VitaminWater deal after Coke buys the company

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: RedArmy
Originally posted by: mrrman
stuff like this makes me sick...life is tough and these guys have a free ride in life...and no RAP isn't talent

Ah yes, because most rappers like 50 cent, Jay Z, Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, etc. were born into upper class families and did nothing to achieve their fame and fortune.

Give me a break. :roll:

:thumbsup:

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
stuff like this makes me sick...life is tough and these huys have a free ride in life...and no RAP isnt talent

free ride? get over yourself. He came from the gutter and rose up to mogul status. If you are implying that he doesnt work hard you are fucking crazy. He probably puts in 18-20 hour work days regularly between movies, music, touring, clothing, etccccccccc stop bitching that somebody else did something with there life and you are miserable in your absolute mediocrity.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
stuff like this makes me sick...life is tough and these huys have a free ride in life...and no RAP isnt talent

free ride? get over yourself. He came from the gutter and rose up to mogul status. If you are implying that he doesnt work hard you are fucking crazy. He probably puts in 18-20 hour work days regularly between movies, music, touring, clothing, etccccccccc stop bitching that somebody else did something with there life and you are miserable in your absolute mediocrity.

"Where's Iceberg Slim he was the coldest cat
Get your swag back daddy where your focus at?"

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: jjsole
There's no reason to hate on 50 for making $200 million in an investment.

Of course there's no reason to respect him more either, lightening can strike anywhere once, and he's still a completely unskilled piece of crapola.

he was worth 100 mill before this. If he is so unskilled then it should be no problem for you to accumulate a similar fortune in the next 2 years. get to it hater.

Image and marketing sell, he has it, I don't. That's the entertainment business and he's capitalized on it. That doesn't affirm his character or abilities for squat. A turd that makes a lot money is still a pos.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

Of course there's no reason to respect him more either, lightening can strike anywhere once, and he's still a completely unskilled piece of crapola.

he was worth 100 mill before this. If he is so unskilled then it should be no problem for you to accumulate a similar fortune in the next 2 years. get to it hater.

Image and marketing sell, he has it, I don't. That's the entertainment business and he's capitalized on it. That doesn't affirm his character or abilities for squat. A turd that makes a lot money is still a pos.

What do you know of his character? i'd venture to say little to nothing. He has proven his abilities already. Just admit it your nothing and will never anything so you can only put successful people down to stroke your ego.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

His "abilities"...you mean his "abilities" in the business game? Or the rap game? 'Cause I guess making a few hundred million in the business game is having no abilities in that field. Or maybe breaking single day/week selling records for his rap albums is having no abilities in that field either. :roll:

As far as his character, as IcebergSlim already mentioned... you have never spoken to the man once, I can honestly say that you have no right to judge his character. And, you cannot base it off what you see on television because as you stated yourself that is "image and marketing sell" - so that technically wouldn't be his "real" personality.

Deadtrees

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Anubis
<blockquote>quote:
Originally posted by: NFS4
<blockquote>quote:
Originally posted by: FallenHero
So now he is a POS that is 400 mil richer. Great.</blockquote>

Why is he a POS?:confused:</blockquote>

His music sucks
He can?t speak English
His name isn?t a really name and you can?t have "50 Cent" its "50 cents" it?s a damn plural

You suck at Grammar.
50 Cent is correct if its point is on '50'.

Ex) A. You know how much I got paid working for 6 hours?
B. At least a dollar?
A. No, only 50 cent!

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000

What do you know of his character? i'd venture to say little to nothing. He has proven his abilities already. Just admit it your nothing and will never anything so you can only put successful people down to stroke your ego.

What I know about his character is that he revels in being a role model for the thug life, which makes him a POS, plural p, capital s.

Just admit it your nothing and will never anything so you can only put successful people down to stroke your ego.
Been feeling oppressed by your mom lately?? lol :laugh:

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

What I know about his character is that he revels in being a role model for the thug life, which makes him a POS, plural p, capital s.

Just admit it your nothing and will never anything so you can only put successful people down to stroke your ego.

Lets jjust assume for a second you are correct and he is a POS. He is a wealthy and famous POS. Your a nobody going nowhere POS who is worse?

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000

Lets jjust assume for a second you are correct and he is a POS. He is a wealthy and famous POS. Your a nobody going nowhere POS who is worse?

Why the personal attacks when people call him a POS?

Did you father him? or mother him? or perhaps breast feed off him? Seriously tho, let it go, just buy his records or his Thug Juice when he comes out with it, and let the rest go. You must agree atleast that defending his character while showing you're rather handicapped in that area as well tends to undermine the credibility of your judgment.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

Did you father him? or mother him? or perhaps breast feed off him? Seriously tho, let it go, just buy his records or his Thug Juice when he comes out with it, and let the rest go. You must agree atleast that defending his character while showing you're rather handicapped in that area as well tends to undermine the credibility of your judgment.

it doesn't matter if it was 50 cent or Kenny Chesney i would be making the same defense. Your claims and judgments are ridiculous. And it wasn't a personal attack because I twisted your words back on you. If he is POS and is famous & wealthy and you are a nobody with nothing then what does that make you.....A bigger POS. I was just following your logic circle there in hopes of showing you how ridiculous you sound criticizing someone so much more successful than you. What ground do you have to stand on calling him a POS when this man has likely donated more to charity than you've earned in your lifetime. You should think about why you carry such envy, jealousy and hate in your heart for people that are successful. It is no good for your well being or peace of mind.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000

it doesn't matter if it was 50 cent or Kenny Chesney i would be making the same defense. Your claims and judgments are ridiculous. And it wasn't a personal attack because I twisted your words back on you. If he is POS and is famous & wealthy and you are a nobody with nothing then what does that make you.....A bigger POS. I was just following your logic circle there in hopes of showing you how ridiculous you sound criticizing someone so much more successful than you. What ground do you have to stand on calling him a POS when this man has likely donated more to charity than you've earned in your lifetime. You should think about why you carry such envy, jealousy and hate in your heart for people that are successful. It is no good for your well being or peace of mind.

Thanks for your outlook on life, that was truly edifying. When you decide to write a personal autobiography in your twilight years of all your wonderful accomplishments, please don't be ashamed to title it, ' I was a man's man, and not ashamed to breast feed 50." :D

/edit: you're welcome to have the last word, you seem like you need it.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Kev
ahhh forget it... done with this shit
Glad to hear it. Now you can finally go out there and make millions :laugh:

gwrober

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Mo0o
<blockquote>quote:
Originally posted by: mpitts
I'm sorry.. I didn't realize this thread was the second coming of the Player Haters Ball.

"I wish you ill, 50 Cent."</blockquote>
it's because their haterade stock just plummeted =p

zing!