50 $139K Custom BMW M6's Sell Out in 92 Seconds

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
Originally posted by: AdamK47 3DS
I saw an M6 a few months ago. The car had Michigan plates and it was driving in the pouring rain. I like the design and power of the car. It's a BMW I would actually want. It's too bad that it has a BMW price tag on it.

Yeah, who would have thought? :roll:

What's inferred with that ambiguous response?

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: lightpants
Your ultimate driving experience includes meeting the BMW of your dreams in Munich while enjoying an exclusive European adventure including two business class tickets on Lufthansa® from New York, gourmet meals, and luxurious accommodations for four nights. You will be privy to "behind the scenes" access to BMW culture and have the opportunity to meet with the engineers and designers who were involved in the creation of our 2007 BMW Individual M6 Convertible. This once-in-a-lifetime trip is scheduled for Spring 2007.

Hey, it includes a trip for two to Germany to pick up the Car as well.

Price excludes all taxes, title, licensing and registration fees, and transportation costs

Does that mean you have to arrange for it to be shipped from Germany?
For $140 they should throw that in!

hmm this sounds like the european delivery method

BMW, MB, Volvo, and Saab all pay for transportation fees. As well as they discount off the MSRP. The only company that doesnt discount or pay for any fees is Porsche. Actually Porsche charges a premium for their European delivery

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
Originally posted by: AdamK47 3DS
I saw an M6 a few months ago. The car had Michigan plates and it was driving in the pouring rain. I like the design and power of the car. It's a BMW I would actually want. It's too bad that it has a BMW price tag on it.

Yeah, who would have thought? :roll:

OMG a BMW pricetag on a BMW! :p