5% off Tomtop (order NOW to get your cheap toys by Christmas!)

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Tomtop is similar to DX & other straight-from-China sites. I've ordered from them numerous times with good results. Great for stocking stuffers & fun random presents!

Coupon code: (only thing it doesn't apply to is Flash Deals)

TTSAVE5

Notes:

1. Shipping is free on nearly everything
2. Ships from China (can take up to 20 days), so order now if you want stuff for Christmas
3. Tip - defaults to the longest shipping time; sometimes the 7-10 days is also free shipping, but you have to select it - look at the options when you check out!
4. Tip - defaults to China warehouse, unless you select otherwise - sometimes the item is in stock at the US warehouse & ships faster
5. Tip - sometimes different warehouses have different pricing - check all available warehouses to see what the pricing is. i.e. if you don't mind waiting longer, sometimes you can save $5 by going through the Germany warehouse, for example.
6. Tip - sometimes it's actually sometimes cheaper to buy items individually. I tried to buy a dozen items & it wanted to charge me shipping for a bulk box. I ordered them individually instead & got free shipping on everything.

They have a lot of great, cheap stocking stuffers & most stuff is pretty decent quality. Some interesting categories to browse through: (you can sort by lowest price, most popular, etc.)

Bluetooth speakers

R/C cars
Drones
R/C airplanes
Watches
Flash deals
New arrivals
Top sellers

Random neat stuff:

Bluetooth beanie
6WD R/C truck
Foldable selfie drone