5/20/13 TODAY ONLY FREE: Penny Arcade - Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 [STEAM]

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
It works, I had to enter the captcha about 5 times to get it, but eventually it told me:
Awesome! Here's your Code:

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Enterd like 6 captchas then put it into Steam to only found out I already own it, wtf lol

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Not ten minutes after I added the game to my Library, I received this email below.

This can't be unrelated, and I'm still not sure what exactly this is.

Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.

Steam account name: <mysteamaccount>

You can use the above account name to log in to Steam. If you can't remember your password, click on the "Retrieve lost account" button on the Steam login screen.

The Steam Support Team
http://www.steampowered.com

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Not ten minutes after I added the game to my Library, I received this email below.

This can't be unrelated, and I'm still not sure what exactly this is.

That is a standard message you get when someone puts in the same key you used but it tells them it is already been used and it has a button they can choose to press that will send you that automated email above. Nothing to worry about.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
That is a standard message you get when someone puts in the same key you used but it tells them it is already been used and it has a button they can choose to press that will send you that automated email above. Nothing to worry about.

Got it. Thanks.

Must be the captcha spamming I did provided other people with the same key and I was faster than them :)

clok1966

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2004
dislike APPLE.. but that is a great Idea(to steal from them) for STEAM to start.. free game of the week.. like the App of the day.. I know this is not that.. just a free game.. (and thanks for pointing it out).