4th of July PC Game Downloads Sale!

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Sim City 4 (on sale) is still $10 for download only? That game is very old. Sounds like we need some fresh air in the city simulation department.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Sim City 4 (on sale) is still $10 for download only? That game is very old. Sounds like we need some fresh air in the city simulation department.

EA recently had their 50% off sale which put the SimBox (SC3, SC4 + expansions, SimCity Societies) at like $15. I agree.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Space Trader

Product Features
Platform: PC

With Web Access you can use a Web browser to ACCESS and UPLOAD your files! Anytime, from Anywhere!
Use Web Access for iPhone to ACCESS files on your LinkStation!
The eco-friendly power savings mode cuts cost and powers down the LinkStation based on the power state of your PC
iTunes automatically makes the LinkStation available as a content source in your iTunes software
Built-in FTP and Print servers

:hmm:

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My wallet!!!!!

Please note, that Dragonage Origins Ultimate was $15 after coupon on EA a few days ago. It is $13.03 after NY tax here on Amazon. For this cheap, the game is absolutely worth it. I am glad I didn't rush and waited. Now I am torn between buying it now or waiting till steam puts it on sale this week. Then again, I doubt they'll go as low as $13, and even if they do, it's not like this game has steam achievements...

Some highlights of the sale IMO:

Men of War: Assault Squad: $17.50 (superb game) Like CoH but more complex, and with it's own quirks.
Disciples II : Gold $5 (this game is so epic, it doesn't need an introduction)
Cuban Missile Crisis $2.50 (very old game, crappy gfx, but awesome premise and story, great gameplay, many features other games dont have and never even thought of)
Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade $2.50 (continuation of above)
Men of War $3.74 !!!! (the granddaddy of MoW: Red Tide and Assault Quad)
All the "Theatre of War" series games are excellent deals.

Last edited:

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
If I have Mass Effect installed on Steam, can I import my character to ME2 if I were to download it from here?

bigsnyder

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2004
Dragon Age Ultimate is on sale through steam for $10.20, but only for another couple of hours.