4hr fever... strange..

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
I went to sleep last night around 11pm.. feeling pretty weak and tired... the feeling you get when you know you're gunna be sick. Well, to be on the safe side, i went to sleep dressing fairly warmly.

Wake up around 5:30am shaking like crazy... it was almost uncontrollable. I felt cold, but around me, it wasn't really cold. very strange sensation. This went on for what seemed like eternity, eventually, i calmed down. But I could tell I had a fever. It was enough to keep me from going to class (and I actually wanted to go, getting back test results and such).

Something like 4 hours later (basically me laying there, halfway asleep), fever was gone. Somewhere in there, took two liquid gel advils w/ OJ.

Dunno, just wanted to share this.. as it's something that i've never encountered.

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
Had the same thing happen to me. One evening around 2:00 AM, all of a sudden I got very cold, like the temperature in the room dropped to 50 degrees. My eyes got watery and I couldn't see very good. My nose started running, and I started to get a sickening feeling in my stomache. My wife got back out of bed and then I was better. Hmmmmm...... Coincidence?

Champo41

May 11, 2000
Haha me too! Happened about 2 weeks ago. Got up about 3 in the morning, feeling very sick, painful almost. Felt like I was gonna throw up so I went down to get a glass of water. I was so weak, I could barely pick up the glass! I had a headache and my stomach still hurt so I went and laid down on the couch, with my head on the arm of the couch; uncomfortable, yes, but I didn't care. I hadn't thrown up in like 8 years, so I kept the streak alive. Woke up about an hour later at 4 or so and felt a little better so I got back up in bed.

I can't remember ever feeling that sick, it was horrible, but only lasted a couple of hours.