44th Anniversary of Israel's Attack on USS Liberty - 34 Killed, 173 Wounded

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Woofmeister

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2004
It seems that some AT member are interested in the subject of Blood Passover, the practice of Ritual Human Sacrifice by Ashkenazi Jews (who incidentally are the same ethnic group that pushed hardest for the formation of Israel.)

from the Introduction to Professor Ariel Toaff's book -

http://bloodpassover.com/toaffintro.htm

"The following translation was performed free of charge to protest an injustice: the destruction by the ADL of Ariel Toaff’s BLOOD PASSOVER on Jewish ritual murder. The author is the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, and a professor of Jewish Renaissance and Medieval History at Bar-Ilan University in Israel, just outside Tel Aviv."

The most famous case of this kind occurred in Trent, Italy, in 1475, as a result of which many local Jews were indicted and sentenced to death for the murder of the boy who was to become known as “Simon of Trent”, and was venerated as a Saint for several centuries, until only a few decades ago. An unprejudiced rereading of the original trial records, however, together with the records of several other trials, viewed within the overall European context and supplemented by an exact knowledge of the relevant Hebrew texts, throws new light on the ritual and therapeutic significance of blood in Jewish culture, leading the author of the present study to the reluctant conclusion that, particularly where Ashkenazi Jewry was concerned, the "Blood Libel" accusation was not always an invention.

"- yes, Jews used [and still use?] Christian human blood in their matzoh balls at Passover;
- yes, Jews used [and still use?] Christian human blood in their wine at Passover;
- yes, the blood had to be from Christian boys no more than 7 years of age;
- yes, the blood had [has?] to be certified kosher by a rabbi."

The Cover of Prof. Toaff's book -
16m2i4p.jpg

Therefore we see why Jewish people have been expelled from approximately 109 countries during the last 2000 years - in some cases, they make REALLY BAD NEIGHBORS.

And the peaceful among them, such as Jesus, and my best friend in college, Josh, a cello student, and Jeff, my Flash instructor, and also my own Jewish family members, end up sharing a religion with criminal elements in the Jewish church / Temple / Synagogue.

So, we know 2 things for sure -
* There is a tradition of ritual human sacrifice in the Jewish church. It is believed by Prof. Toaff to be concentrated among Ashkenazi Jews. The sacrifice of Simon occurred in 1475 AD.
* on June 8, 1967, Israel, largely founded by Ashkenazi Jews, killed 34 American soldiers and wounded 170+ more, in the USS Liberty Incident.

Below is detailed what happened to Saint Simon. It is an example of the Blood Passover rituals -

"The small Simon, a little boy from Trent, was slayed on the 21st March, 1475 A.D., on Maundy-Thursday during Holy Week. The Jews of this town wanted to celebrate their Passover in their own way; so they secretly abducted the small boy and carried him to the house of the Jew Samuel. During Holy Week on Maundy-Thursday, the day before Good Friday, "and" on the day before the outlawed "Perfidious Passover", about three hours after supper, the little boy, like children do, was sitting in front of his parentshouse. Neither his father nor mother were home at the time as they were at Church. It was at this time that the Jew Tobias approached the child, who was not quite 30 months old, and while speaking kindly and offering the boy a piece of money, picked him up and carried him at once to the house of the Jew Samuel.

When night fell, the twin brothers Saligman and Samuel, with Tobias, Vitalis (Veitel), Moses, Israel and Mayr, undressed the little boy and unmercifully butchered him. While Moses strangled him with a handkerchief as he lay across Samuels knee, pieces of flesh from his neck were cut with a knife and the blood collected in a bowl. At the same time, they punctured the naked offering with needles and murmured Hebrew curses. They then cut pieces of flesh from the boys arm and legs and collected the blood in pots."

http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/

This hateful and utterly loony, racist crap will not stand. You need some serious time off. Just what is WRONG with you?

Perknose
Forum Director

Thank you. It's way overdue.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
That did not even come close to answering his question.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then please tell us your answer which certainly must be better according to you.

Despite being a critic of the present Israeli government, I still cannot deny that the collective Jewish people have made real and tangible contributions to the world far more per capita than almost any other ethnic group. To take a stab at it, its been the Jewish rabbinical tradition that has always advocated education, the arts, and high achievement.

I will also State that almost every nation that has expelled its Jews has mostly sooner or later suffered for it post the second diaspora. And mostly any nation that has taken in expelled Jews have benefited it from it.

But I must be full of shit, please Doboji, enlighten us all in terms of your answer.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
If a Muslim person professed support for the massacre of the Jews, he would be instantly branded an anti-semite, and supporter of genocide.

Amazing how the moderators allow these comments to go in one direction, while completely clamping down on the other :hmm:

Maybe because one side threatens the safety and stability of the nation that gave us the internet and hosts these forums, and the other side gave us Sharia law and hosts public stoning?

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then please tell us your answer which certainly must be better according to you.

Despite being a critic of the present Israeli government, I still cannot deny that the collective Jewish people have made real and tangible contributions to the world far more per capita than almost any other ethnic group. To take a stab at it, its been the Jewish rabbinical tradition that has always advocated education, the arts, and high achievement.

I will also State that almost every nation that has expelled its Jews has mostly sooner or later suffered for it post the second diaspora. And mostly any nation that has taken in expelled Jews have benefited it from it.

But I must be full of shit, please Doboji, enlighten us all in terms of your answer.

Much better... I was just looking to see you divert from arguing about Israel for a heartbeat to call out the garbage wwswimming was vomitting.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Ancient history. Might as well be talking about those evil Japs and Germans and...

DAMN YOU FUCKING KIDS, STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!

andapplepie

Banned
Feb 14, 2008
Originally Posted by wwswimming View Post
It seems that some AT member are interested in the subject of Blood Passover, the practice of Ritual Human Sacrifice by Ashkenazi Jews (who incidentally are the same ethnic group that pushed hardest for the formation of Israel.)

from the Introduction to Professor Ariel Toaff's book -

http://bloodpassover.com/toaffintro.htm

"The following translation was performed free of charge to protest an injustice: the destruction by the ADL of Ariel Toaff’s BLOOD PASSOVER on Jewish ritual murder. The author is the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, and a professor of Jewish Renaissance and Medieval History at Bar-Ilan University in Israel, just outside Tel Aviv."

The most famous case of this kind occurred in Trent, Italy, in 1475, as a result of which many local Jews were indicted and sentenced to death for the murder of the boy who was to become known as “Simon of Trent”, and was venerated as a Saint for several centuries, until only a few decades ago. An unprejudiced rereading of the original trial records, however, together with the records of several other trials, viewed within the overall European context and supplemented by an exact knowledge of the relevant Hebrew texts, throws new light on the ritual and therapeutic significance of blood in Jewish culture, leading the author of the present study to the reluctant conclusion that, particularly where Ashkenazi Jewry was concerned, the "Blood Libel" accusation was not always an invention.

"- yes, Jews used [and still use?] Christian human blood in their matzoh balls at Passover;
- yes, Jews used [and still use?] Christian human blood in their wine at Passover;
- yes, the blood had to be from Christian boys no more than 7 years of age;
- yes, the blood had [has?] to be certified kosher by a rabbi."

The Cover of Prof. Toaff's book -

COVERBLANKGOOD-1SAVE2a.jpg

Therefore we see why Jewish people have been expelled from approximately 109 countries during the last 2000 years - in some cases, they make REALLY BAD NEIGHBORS.

And the peaceful among them, such as Jesus, and my best friend in college, Josh, a cello student, and Jeff, my Flash instructor, and also my own Jewish family members, end up sharing a religion with criminal elements in the Jewish church / Temple / Synagogue.

So, we know 2 things for sure -
* There is a tradition of ritual human sacrifice in the Jewish church. It is believed by Prof. Toaff to be concentrated among Ashkenazi Jews. The sacrifice of Simon occurred in 1475 AD.
* on June 8, 1967, Israel, largely founded by Ashkenazi Jews, killed 34 American soldiers and wounded 170+ more, in the USS Liberty Incident.

Below is detailed what happened to Saint Simon. It is an example of the Blood Passover rituals -

"The small Simon, a little boy from Trent, was slayed on the 21st March, 1475 A.D., on Maundy-Thursday during Holy Week. The Jews of this town wanted to celebrate their Passover in their own way; so they secretly abducted the small boy and carried him to the house of the Jew Samuel. During Holy Week on Maundy-Thursday, the day before Good Friday, "and" on the day before the outlawed "Perfidious Passover", about three hours after supper, the little boy, like children do, was sitting in front of his parentshouse. Neither his father nor mother were home at the time as they were at Church. It was at this time that the Jew Tobias approached the child, who was not quite 30 months old, and while speaking kindly and offering the boy a piece of money, picked him up and carried him at once to the house of the Jew Samuel.

When night fell, the twin brothers Saligman and Samuel, with Tobias, Vitalis (Veitel), Moses, Israel and Mayr, undressed the little boy and unmercifully butchered him. While Moses strangled him with a handkerchief as he lay across Samuels knee, pieces of flesh from his neck were cut with a knife and the blood collected in a bowl. At the same time, they punctured the naked offering with needles and murmured Hebrew curses. They then cut pieces of flesh from the boys arm and legs and collected the blood in pots."

http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/

Wow ! You guys are CHICKENS !

Rhode-Island-Red-Hen.jpg

Not one of you has refuted one word in Wwswimming's post.

What are you - afraid of the TRUTH ?

I suppose Jack Nicholson said it well - you can't handle the truth.

So you go screaming for a Moderator to protect you from History.

Meanwhile, Israel continues killing Gentiles.

It's quite true - Jewish rabbi's did kidnap & sacrifice Gentile children during the Middle Ages.

More recently, Israel has become a world leader in the industry of organ-trafficking -
http://www.wrmea.com/component/cont...king-and-theft-from-moldova-to-palestine.html
"Israeli Organ Trafficking and Theft: From Moldova to Palestine"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8608053.stm
" Police smash Israeli organ-trafficking ring"

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-police-uncovers-organ-trafficking-ring-in-north-1.905
"Israel police uncovers organ trafficking ring in north"

http://antiisgood.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/two-haifa-men-sentenced-to-jail-for-organ-trafficking/
"Prof. Yehuda Hiss, the director of the Institute of Forensic Medicine at Abu Kabir was under police investigation in 2002 for removing organs from deceased persons without familial consent."

http://www.counterpunch.org/weir08282009.html
"The New "Blood Libel"? Israeli Organ Harvesting By ALISON WEIR "

http://theweek.com/article/index/98972/rabbis-and-organ-trafficking
"Rabbis and organ trafficking"

http://www.slate.com/id/2223559/
"The arrests of rabbis who trafficked body parts uncover more complicated issues.

By Benyamin Cohen"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534838,00.html

"Rabbi Caught in New Jersey Corruption Sting Called Himself Kidney 'Matchmaker' "

Oh, and once again, the old tired attempted defense is used - "Israel immediately accused Bostrom and the newspaper of anti-Semitism".

routan

Sep 12, 2010
Where do you see the moderators moderating anything in this forum? I don't.

I certainly don't condone Nebor's comment. It's NOT acceptable to support the massacre of Palestinians... You don't massacre anyone based on their nationality, religion or ethnicity... period.

Can you man up, and say you don't support wwswimmings anti-semetic rants? Or are you going to cowardly defend his spreading of the heinous blood libel?

I can man up and say I dont support lies and false facts. I am not knowledgable to say whether wwswimmings posts are factual or not. What you term as anti-semitic, barring the current posts in question, is ANY and ALL criticism towards Israel/Jews. In that respect, heck yeah, if I am bombarded with anti-Islamic, anti-Muslim and Islamophobic bullshit on this forum and elsewhere, you sure can man up and face some so-called anti-semitism.

I didnt see you chanting your opposition of Nebor's statement till I brought it up. Quite hypocritical to ask me to "man up" while you looked over Nebor's call to massacre. :hmm:

routan

Sep 12, 2010
I used to think you were a decent guy who I disagreed with, but to even post in this thread without calling out the despicable lies being spread here is unacceptable.

And that you didnt call out Nebor's call to massacre says what about you?

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
I can man up and say I dont support lies and false facts. I am not knowledgable to say whether wwswimmings posts are factual or not. What you term as anti-semitic, barring the current posts in question, is ANY and ALL criticism towards Israel/Jews. In that respect, heck yeah, if I am bombarded with anti-Islamic, anti-Muslim and Islamophobic bullshit on this forum and elsewhere, you sure can man up and face some so-called anti-semitism.

I didnt see you chanting your opposition of Nebor's statement till I brought it up. Quite hypocritical to ask me to "man up" while you looked over Nebor's call to massacre. :hmm:

Well here's an offer for you then... I will call bullshit in any thread I see islamaphobia and hatred of Islam and Muslims. And in return you call bullshit in any thread you see anti-jew and hatred of Jews and Judaism. Deal?

routan

Sep 12, 2010
Well here's an offer for you then... I will call bullshit in any thread I see islamaphobia and hatred of Islam and Muslims. And in return you call bullshit in any thread you see anti-jew and hatred of Jews and Judaism. Deal?

Actually, that sounds like a splendid idea. I am all for it.

This is a deal, and I will hold you to it! :D

edit: and i hope other will follow suit. it is far better to have a conciliatory approach towards each other's faith and beliefs than be a rabid fear-mongerer, bigot or hate spreader.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Actually, that sounds like a splendid idea. I am all for it.

This is a deal, and I will hold you to it! :D

edit: and i hope other will follow suit. it is far better to have a conciliatory approach towards each other's faith and beliefs than be a rabid fear-mongerer, bigot or hate spreader.

I was going to say, I've seen mostly people (not moderation, which has only acted on wwswimming) condemning both wwswimming and nebor, but accusing the 'other side' of being one-sided. It looks like before I did, people are starting to recognize that, and agreeing to condemn both.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
To some extent, the Muslim nation with the most wacky primitive Muslims is the nation of Saudi Arabia with its primary Wahabist belief's.

But we in the USA regard Saudi Arabia as a holy cow, because its such a vital US ally. But still many Islamic nations, as they modernize, shed their original beliefs, just as Christians did in their earlier history. But can we say Muslims have anything to match the Spanish inquisition, or burning heretics at the stake over hair splitting differences.

Matters of religion are always potentially explosive, and IMHO, just a matter of mind over matter. We can choose to cheerfully murder each other if our beliefs don't match, or we can celebrate the religious diversities as a national asset.

routan

Sep 12, 2010
To some extent, the Muslim nation with the most wacky primitive Muslims is the nation of Saudi Arabia with its primary Wahabist belief's.

But we in the USA regard Saudi Arabia as a holy cow, because its such a vital US ally. But still many Islamic nations, as they modernize, shed their original beliefs, just as Christians did in their earlier history. But can we say Muslims have anything to match the Spanish inquisition, or burning heretics at the stake over hair splitting differences.

Matters of religion are always potentially explosive, and IMHO, just a matter of mind over matter. We can choose to cheerfully murder each other if our beliefs don't match, or we can celebrate the religious diversities as a national asset.

As a Muslim, I can attest that Saudi Arabia is not the "beacon" of Islamic thought, principles or ideology.

Like most Muslims, I too would like the Saudi monarchy to fall and be replaced by a representative governement.

But sadly, the US government's support props up the Saudi monarchy which amongst other things, allows an excuse of terrorists to act out on our soil.

This is an off-topic comment.

routan

Sep 12, 2010
I was going to say, I've seen mostly people (not moderation, which has only acted on wwswimming) condemning both wwswimming and nebor, but accusing the 'other side' of being one-sided. It looks like before I did, people are starting to recognize that, and agreeing to condemn both.

I have raised numerous issues on moderators having a completely one-sided and biased approach to moderation. The ban on wwswimming, while it may be appropriate, just goes on to show the direction of the wider forum, where anything Islamophobic, anti-Islam and anti-Muslim is not just tolerated, but accepted and allowed to flourish.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
I have raised numerous issues on moderators having a completely one-sided and biased approach to moderation. The ban on wwswimming, while it may be appropriate, just goes on to show the direction of the wider forum, where anything Islamophobic, anti-Islam and anti-Muslim is not just tolerated, but accepted and allowed to flourish.

Yea sure you are probably quite happy when forums enforce blasphemy law.:rolleyes:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Didn`t you first start posting as an advocate of how good and tolerant true Islamic people truly are?
Aren`t you also the same person who so tried to say that the first true Democracy was born out of Islam?
Did you also not claim that Islam as a religion is totally compatible with Democracy??
Are you not the same Routan who preached Peace and good will and justice for all??

You state that you have raised numerous issues on moderators having a completely one-sided and biased approach to moderation.

Could it be that the Islamic side of the argument is completely one sided and arrogant and does not want to discuss the other side of things without making false and insidious claims that are patently false? Thus causing the moderators to moderate these forums in a fair and honest and orderly manner.....

Personally I see nothing wrong with how the mods are moderating. But of course I am a Jew and very pro-Israel....go figure!

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Actually Routan is right... the anti-Islam slant on the forum is pretty insidious. Within seconds every thread that even remotely relates to Muslims... even if the OP doesn't mention Islam... someone says something ridiculous and hateful about Muslims and Islam.

Pretty shitty. It's usually not on the level of the blood libel here... but it's pretty darn prolific.

I for one think the Mods should put their foot down on the hate speech in general. If I were a muslim reading this forum I do believe I'd be punching holes in walls on a regular basis.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Actually Routan is right... the anti-Islam slant on the forum is pretty insidious. Within seconds every thread that even remotely relates to Muslims... even if the OP doesn't mention Islam... someone says something ridiculous and hateful about Muslims and Islam.

Pretty shitty. It's usually not on the level of the blood libel here... but it's pretty darn prolific.

I for one think the Mods should put their foot down on the hate speech in general. If I were a muslim reading this forum I do believe I'd be punching holes in walls on a regular basis.

Spot on, excellent post!!:thumbsup:

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
It's usually not on the level of the blood libel here...

That's the key distinction and it's why routan is wrong, actually. In his simplistic view, it's unfair that people can criticize Islam but people can't criticize Judiasm. Of course, posters can criticize both but there is a limit.

This post crosses the line. It's conspiracy theory nonsense that is really only used by fringe haters. P&N doesn't need to be drowned out by this kind of thing. Apparently you and routan are upset that people criticize Islam too. I mostly see things like "Islam produces a lot of terrorists" or "there are parts of the Quran that say it is okay to lie to infidels." These are positions backed up by news stories and translations of the Quran available online.
If someone started saying crazy stuff like, "Muslims are all inhabited by evil aliens from outer space bent on destroying the human race" you might have a point but I don't see that kind of thing. Sorry but all religions are attacked on P&N, including Christianity.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
That's the key distinction and it's why routan is wrong, actually. In his simplistic view, it's unfair that people can criticize Islam but people can't criticize Judiasm. Of course, posters can criticize both but there is a limit.

This post crosses the line. It's conspiracy theory nonsense that is really only used by fringe haters. P&N doesn't need to be drowned out by this kind of thing. Apparently you and routan are upset that people criticize Islam too. I mostly see things like "Islam produces a lot of terrorists" or "there are parts of the Quran that say it is okay to lie to infidels." These are positions backed up by news stories and translations of the Quran available online.
If someone started saying crazy stuff like, "Muslims are all inhabited by evil aliens from outer space bent on destroying the human race" you might have a point but I don't see that kind of thing. Sorry but all religions are attacked on P&N, including Christianity.

There's a lot of truth to what you say... wwswimming took this thing to a whole other level. And there is certainly plenty of criticism of Islam as a religion thats acceptable. But there's also crossing the line... doing things like calling all Muslims mass murderers... or even claiming ONLY Muslims are mass murderers. Hell saying "Fuck all Muslims"... Those cross the line too, although they don't obliterate the line like our crazy friend wwswimming.

I know the objective is insane... but wouldn't it be nice if P&N was a place where we could argue the issues at hand without calling out entire groups of people as murderous evil bastards? First of all it's just plain ignorant and doesn't further your point. And second of all it really pisses some people off, and reduces the whole forum to a bunch of stupid monkeys screaming insults at each other.

andapplepie

Banned
Feb 14, 2008

Talking about Blood Passover is not hate speech. Blood Passover happened. It depends on the definition of racism. Racism is not telling the truth - Racism is conspiring to kill neighbors of a different religion, whether for religious ritual or for profit.

It is additionally relevant if the pattern of Ritual Human Sacrifice, by Criminals hiding in the Jewish church, continues.

Which, unfortunately, it does.

Israeli Jews & Rabbi's are leaders in the Organ Harvesting industry.

http://www.wrmea.com/component/cont...king-and-theft-from-moldova-to-palestine.html
"Israeli Organ Trafficking and Theft: From Moldova to Palestine"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8608053.stm
" Police smash Israeli organ-trafficking ring"

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-police-uncovers-organ-trafficking-ring-in-north-1.905
"Israel police uncovers organ trafficking ring in north"

http://antiisgood.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/two-haifa-men-sentenced-to-jail-for-organ-trafficking/
"Prof. Yehuda Hiss, the director of the Institute of Forensic Medicine at Abu Kabir was under police investigation in 2002 for removing organs from deceased persons without familial consent."

http://www.counterpunch.org/weir08282009.html
"The New "Blood Libel"? Israeli Organ Harvesting By ALISON WEIR "

http://theweek.com/article/index/98972/rabbis-and-organ-trafficking
"Rabbis and organ trafficking"

http://www.slate.com/id/2223559/
"The arrests of rabbis who trafficked body parts uncover more complicated issues.

By Benyamin Cohen"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534838,00.html

"Rabbi Caught in New Jersey Corruption Sting Called Himself Kidney 'Matchmaker' "

Oh, and once again, the old tired attempted defense is used - "Israel immediately accused Bostrom and the newspaper of anti-Semitism".

Now Israeli Jews & some Jewish rabbi's don't just remove human organs from their Gentile victims. They have turned it into a profitable industry.

I don't hear Italian organized crime complaining about anti-mob programs being anti-Catholic.

I didn't hear South Africans complain about Anti-Apartheid protests as being anti-Christian or anti-Caucasian.

I don't hear Mexicans complaining about coverage of drug gang murders being anti-Catholic or anti-Hispanic.

Yet when Israeli Jews or Jewish Rabbi's are caught red-handed performing criminal acts, they trot out the old accusation of Anti-Semitism.

Those Israeli Jews & Jewish Rabbi's claim Victim-hood when in fact they are the Victimizers.