4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
I swear people get dumber by the hour.

*Breaking news! Infant charged with sexual misconduct as it pushes it's way out of mother's womb!*

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
so a 4 year old is supposed to be sexually aware? kids up to 5 here often go to the bathroom with their parents. it's not uncommon. so the kid hugged her and now he will have it on his personal file for ever? that teacher is an idiot.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
This is the story of the week! I guess those 4 years old can't hold hands with each other when they are walking or they would get hit with sexual harassment.

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Elementary students run up and hug me all the time when I sub for teachers. I am going to sue so many parents. Filthy sexual predators.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
so a 4 year old is supposed to be sexually aware? kids up to 5 here often go to the bathroom with their parents. it's not uncommon. so the kid hugged her and now he will have it on his personal file for ever? that teacher is an idiot.

Eventually it will be removed. but sad part it is going to take a court case. the father/child might even win a large sum of money.

only losers are the taxpayers.

i do not think that teachers aide (thats what it said right?) has been around children long. 4 year olds are very effectionat. if they like you they will hug you.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Damarcus Blackwell's four-year-old son was lining-up to get on the bus after school last month, when he was accused of rubbing his face in the chest of a female employee.

So let's see the aide. If she's really big chested then daddy's got himself a junior boobman. Of course the answer could be: b) kid sought the easiest way to remove snot from his nose.
:p