4 Essays and 1 Paper Due Friday....Should I Start? *UPDATE*

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001
I have four 2-page essays and one 3-5 page paper due on Friday by 5pm for Shakespeare.

UPDATE: Got an A in the course. Started the work on Thursday. Thanks for the help :)

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I'd put it off. That's only about 1 hours worth of work. Unless you are stoopid or something.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Chadder007
I'd skip on going in on friday and turn it all in monday. :D
it's been my experience that skipping with the intention of doing the work never pans out as planned, you'll just procrastinate until sunday night

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
we talking college level papers or HS? If its highschool wait till friday, if its college I would start now...

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Uhh... you should have started these papers yesterday. I like to finish my papers one full day before they are due, so I have some time to double check them for stupid grammar errors and missing supporting facts.

Remember, Google is your friend! If I would have had THAT in high school, my GPA probably would have been a whole grade level higher.

PeeluckyDuckee

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
skip friday, do the work over the weekend, and you'll prolly end up with a big fat 0 cause the teacher won't take it in past due.

Darien

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2002
What time is it due on friday?

and, like someone mentioned, college or hs level paper?

It also depends on how fast you write and how much you know about the subject. If little, you better get going.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
Uhh... you should have started these papers yesterday. I like to finish my papers one full day before they are due, so I have some time to double check them for stupid grammar errors and missing supporting facts.

Remember, Google is your friend! If I would have had THAT in high school, my GPA probably would have been a whole grade level higher.

LOL, I know what you mean

Back in my day we only had Ask Jeeves and Yahoo.

Kids have it so easy these days

zCypher

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2002
Good job!

And of course I chose "NOW!!!!!!" cause it was a hilarious poll option.

think arnold :p