$4.99 for QUALITY 3' coaxial cable, 25' coaxial cable, cable splitter and 5' ethernet cable.

Quytopia

Apr 25, 2001
Went to Best Buy today. They were clearancing out "Comcast@Home" quick-start kits for $4.99 out the door. I was curious so I brought one home. Surprised to find very nice 3' and 25' Coaxial cables, 5' ethernet cable and cable splitter inside. You could use the included instructional CD as a drink coaster. Also, there were color coded clips inside as well. They didn't even charge me tax on the packaged!! Wahoo....may be local deal only so your mileage may vary. This was at the Madison Heights, MI location btw.

UPC #: 63332 20080
Some other # on the package: QSKCC001

SLEEPER5555

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2000
welcome to anandtech forums please remember to do a search before posting just to make sure that it has not been posted. this has been posted several times for several stores and can be found in other threads for only $0.01.

Quytopia

Apr 25, 2001
Howdy... sorry about that.. I did a search for "Cable" and it didn't pop-up... I'll make sure to look more carefully next time. Cheers

EDIT: I just searched again and didn't see it. Could you please link it for the kind people here?

Danzilla

Platinum Member
Dec 30, 2000
Finding dupes isn't always easy. It depends on the poster's choice of the subject's wording. In this case you could have found the similar deal by searching for 'coax'. The $.01 deal that I found is NOT the same as the one you offered, regardless of SLEEPERSSS saying so. The $.01 deal at CircuitCity was meant for people buying the comcast@home cable modem. Not everyone could get the stores to sell them alone for $.01. Your price at BestBuy sounds more like a legitimate deal. Too bad they don't have Comcast in my area. :(

D.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=40&threadid=658376