3rd week of school

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Parasitic

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2002
3 classes? You lucky bastard.
I have to take 4 classes this semester and the next.
And yes, I thought that grad students don't have that much homework? We're doing problem sets constantly!

kedlav

Aug 2, 2006
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
3rd week into graduate school....Im sleepy and exhausted and I'm turning to energy drinks to get me through the day. This reminds me a lot of undergrad, except now, I have a full time job, and I have to make time for my school work.

Just a weak rant :(

I work full time third shift and am starting my second year of grad school. Trust me, it doesn't get easier.

fallenangel99

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
I too just started grad school, working full-time, and grad classes twice a week. Its not bad so far, but I know the work will get heavy really soon. I thought I could handle 3 classes, I can't imagine how!!!

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
well this is my last year in high school. at least here in Israel, you start in September, you learn for two weeks, then have two weeks off. only in October do we really start to do anything. then again, this year i have so many things regarding the IDF plus a possible strike that I'm not sure how much I'll really learn.