33 Shocking Facts Which Show How Badly the Economy Has Tanked

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

readymix

Jan 3, 2007
shocking fact #34 the long term loser zerohedge forgot. great bull markets are never forgotten

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
What other name other than "Obama Phone" is this program called?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

That's what she calls it.

She's seen the light about Our Dear Leader though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghmBInC2N8

Doubling down on stupid is so awesome! Enjoy your Bushphone. Your ODS is noted and treatable.

Would you consider her a house n******? Or is she another kind of n******? You seem to be the expert on this sort of thing so give us a hint if you would.

You seem to fit right in with the other Stormtroopers here.

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
shocking fact #34 the long term loser zerohedge forgot. great bull markets are never forgotten

Are you sure that's not the Feds balance sheet?

Give Obama credit for recognizing and speaking about the real issues facing most Americans on the economic front, but if you use the S&P chart to imply a solution to those issues you are missing a wealth recognition in the financial state of most Americans.

7% of the population has seen there assets increase substantially since QE, the others are worse off financially.

Obamas next step has to be finding a solution to the issues he speaks on,... Pretending things are something they aren't and using deceptive data pulls to claim victory on various fronts leaves most Americans hurting.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
Are you sure that's not the Feds balance sheet?

ozpp.png

:hmm:

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Do you have anything to add to the conversation? I'm surprised you came back for more after I destroyed you last time.

Well besides pointing out the fact that you have no clue what the rules are and are still just a simpleton troll, not really.
BTW you still haven't told us how your vacation was.

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
Actually he is a Democrat but I agree that he is one of the best presidents we have ever had. He has already surpassed MLK as the most influential African American in history.

Obama is becoming as iconic as Lincoln. I have no doubt that 100 years from now that he will be as revered as Washington is today.

It was an intentional misstatement of fact.

Obama has acted a lot more like a republican than a democrat. He won his first term on change and changed nothing, only accelerated problems and gave us half-assed healthcare reform that was cooked up by republicans first. He has accelerated our erosion of freedoms first started years ago by Bush Jr post 9-11.

He won his second term because republicans foolishly thought that putting a poster-child for the economic problems of the US was what the American voter wanted.

The ONLY thing i can credit Obama for is ARRA, and even that was awful because it was half tax-breaks which do not stimulate the economy.

I hate both sides of the american govt, but Obama is no Democrat.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Do you have anything to add to the conversation? I'm surprised you came back for more after I destroyed you last time.

The only thing you continue to destroy is our language and all the chocolates left on your pillowcase each morning, catcher.