32 Prison Guards Fired in Florida Dpt. of Corrections for "massacre of inmates"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pipeline 1010

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2005
CBD? I tried googling it and got only Christian Book Distributors and Cannabinoidiol. If it's the former then I'd like to subscribe to their newsletter CCBD.

Christian Correctional Book Distributors. If you're not out of touch with reality yet, we'll correct that malfunction post haste! Buy our books today!

I believe it is an acronym for conservative brain defect. It is the cause of all evil in this world and we would be living blissfully in harmony and joy if self-hating conservatives could be rounded up and killed or at least placed in reeducation camps until said brain defect is corrected or compensated for.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
Well I haven't seen any of our police officer members posting in this thread yet defending the cops/prison guards, so I guess I'll have to step up to bat for them. Here goes, let me know if I left anything out.

1) If you don't want to be brutalized by prison guards, beaten to death, or drafted for fight club, then don't be a criminal.

2) If you don't want to get scalded to death until your skin sloughs off, then don't be mentally ill. Mother bitch was asking for it.

3) Just put yourself in the prison guard's shoes. They had to clean a man's poop up. Did you hear that? They had to CLEAN HIS POOP! They were obviously in fear for their lives and had to throw him in the scalding shower for 2 hours because they want to make it home to see their families that night. Besides, if they let him out of the shower, he might have killed other inmates.

4) Speaking of putting yourself in their shoes, how do you think they feel after they found the dead body and all the dead skin in the shower floor? Poor guys must be traumatized. Have a little sympathy...not only do they have to clean the poop in his prison cell, they must now clean up the icky mentally ill person's dead body AND all that gross skin. They should get some paid leave to recover from that.

5) Scalding people to death and sponsoring fight clubs between gang members is part of prison guard policy. They were only following orders.

6) They weren't trying to scald the man to death. There was a shower malfunction. They were kindly helping him with his sanitary needs.

7) They weren't trying to cause fight club. They only released 2 rival gang members into the same yard alone so those guys could talk about their feelings and resolve their differences like grown mature men. And the guards weren't placing bets on who would beat/kill the other one...they were placing bets on who would apologize and tearfully hug the other first.

Did I miss anything?

now this is trolling

and it's good for a laugh.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
I would hope we would see some serious prison time handed out for these abuses but I suspect nothing will happen. The thing is in order to get jail time most of the time the prosecution needs to be done by Feds.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What is that diatribe coming from moonbeam?

"The prison mentality is a result of the CBD that fears crime and projects its own evil intent out onto the other. "Everybody but us must be locked up so we can feel safe." But sadly the fear is within so conservatives will never feel safe. And they will never see that the evil they fear is also within them, a projection of their own self contempt."

I don't care to try to understand these guards or their inmates. Just warehouse these guys. The job could be done better with robots.