3 more days and I can't wait...

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
I purchased tickets two months ago and have been waiting patiently for the concert. Going to see Hinder, Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and The Exies.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Wow... that doesnt sound like a bad tour... I love how hinder pulls off sad songs about having a sweet ass life

(I am so sad that I have a pretty good girlfriend and I have an ex I keep on the side because why not?)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: SirStev0
Wow... that doesnt sound like a bad tour... I love how hinder pulls off sad songs about having a sweet ass life

(I am so sad that I have a pretty good girlfriend and I have an ex I keep on the side because why not?)
It'll be the third time I've seen Hinder and the second time I've see Papa Roach. I saw both of them in Fort Wayne, IN about two years ago when Hinder opened for Papa Roach.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: minendo

It'll be the third time I've seen Hinder and the second time I've see Papa Roach. I saw both of them in Fort Wayne, IN about two years ago when Hinder opened for Papa Roach.

I have always been a big fan of buckcherry and thus far hinder hasn't disappointed... Papa Roach got a lot better when they became less rapcore...
BTW who is headlining? Hinder?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo

I have always been a big fan of buckcherry and thus far hinder hasn't disappointed... Papa Roach got a lot better when they became less rapcore...
BTW who is headlining? Hinder?
Really couldn't tell you for sure, but advertising has led me to believe Hinder is headlining.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
screw that...

Saturday = Rage Against the Machine, The Roots, Wutang Clan, CH, Naz >Bad boys of rock

davestar

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2001
Originally posted by: shocksyde
If they're the "Bad Boys of Rock," then I'm the Easter Bunny.

even if they were, it's the lamest tour name ever concocted