2nd owner late model GPU never registered 1000 MHz TRI-X Sapphire R9 290, DC only.

StitchExperimen

Feb 14, 2012
This is for Distributed Computing people only.

This can be used for DC or personal use only, not for reselling.
Must be active DC, and prove it.
Must post first in thread (first come first claim) then PM.
I won't be home at the computer till ~6 pm mountain time weekdays.

2nd owner late model GPU never registered wanted in high speed get-a-ways 1000 MHz TRI-X Sapphire R9 290 (cheap) DC only.

However there is a condition of this sale. I need a replacement video card that will play "Torchlight II" (cpu speed 3.1GHz) to go in the server PCI-e slot before shipping the Sapphire GPU.

Cost $250

This is the 3 fan cooler
This is the OC version

Newegg out of stock just 3rd party venders
Amazon reputable vender (Amazon) $457
Tigerdirect after rebate $439.99

PN 299-2E285-100SA
SKU 11227-00-40G

Borrowing from this web site
https://www.maxgroup.com/details.asp?item=SA10X290A

Borrowing from Sapphire I think this is the correct model
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1227&pid=2091&psn=&lid=1&leg=0

Bruce G.

-

Last edited:

StitchExperimen

Feb 14, 2012
It looks like Pokey is first come first served.

If he changes his mind be sure to post as that person would be next in line.

Bruce G.

Last edited:

ZipSpeed

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2007
Fantastic deal! I would put my name down to be the next in line, but my wife is on maternal leave for the entire year. Surviving on one income for the time being. She would kill me if I chose a video card over diapers haha.

CrimsonWolf

Oct 28, 2000
Fantastic deal! I would put my name down to be the next in line, but my wife is on maternal leave for the entire year. Surviving on one income for the time being. She would kill me if I chose a video card over diapers haha.

Put it in a DC computer and then put it in the baby room. "See honey, it's a space heater for the baby." :whiste::sneaky:

ZipSpeed

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2007
Put it in a DC computer and then put it in the baby room. "See honey, it's a space heater for the baby." :whiste::sneaky:

I like how you think! Unfortunately, the idea won't work just yet as we're dead smack in summer heat. :D