2nd most annoying person to ever work in the White House is running for office herself.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

Cuz Arkansas like much of the rest of the country, cant seem to learn from its mistakes.
That woman doesnt know shit about anything except how to lie poorly.

• Wow
Reactions: hal2kilo

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Sanders, who last month launched her first television ad and a statewide tour, has been campaigning primarily on national issues such as border control and the country’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. All but $3.7 million of the money her campaign has raised has come from out of state.

Ah, yes, the extremely pressing issue of border security. Number one priority for Arkansas due to its elongated border with Mexico.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ah, yes, the extremely pressing issue of border security. Number one priority for Arkansas due to its elongated border with Mexico.
One of the reasons the red states get so excessively worked up over the issue of border security is kinda interesting. You've probably heard that the majority of illegal immigrants originally entered the US on a legal visa and then overstayed that visa. What you may not have heard is these overstayed visas are frequently H-2a Temporary Agricultural visas, and that H-2a is big business, with migrant workers brought to the US by large corporations and then shipped from farm to farm as labor is needed under tightly controlled circumstances.
IOW, the Fugitive Slave law is still the biggest issue in the South today.

Jul 9, 2009
One of the reasons the red states get so excessively worked up over the issue of border security is kinda interesting. You've probably heard that the majority of illegal immigrants originally entered the US on a legal visa and then overstayed that visa. What you may not have heard is these overstayed visas are frequently H-2a Temporary Agricultural visas, and that H-2a is big business, with migrant workers brought to the US by large corporations and then shipped from farm to farm as labor is needed under tightly controlled circumstances.
IOW, the Fugitive Slave law is still the biggest issue in the South today.
It might have to do with deaths due to Fentanyl.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

rmacd02

Nov 24, 2015
No, but i support good common sense people running for office. Is there a legal requirement that i can only support people in my State and District ? Quick, let's write a letter to George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg.
Your first sentence, wow, I got a great laugh out of that.

Are you actually able to post this crap with a straight face?

Reactions: Pohemi

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
No, but i support good common sense people running for office. Is there a legal requirement that i can only support people in my State and District ? Quick, let's write a letter to George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg.
When bitch-boy says he "supports good common sense people running for office" he means he supports known liars, racists and authoritarians. The actions, words and policies coming from those that he has declared his support for validates my comment.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
No, but i support good common sense people running for office. Is there a legal requirement that i can only support people in my State and District ?

No. I was just curious because I have never donated to a political candidate before. It would never occur to me to throw my money away supporting amy candidate in another state unless I knew that person personally.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Feel sorry for Arkansas if she wins. Serial liars who put their own careers and political party ahead of the country only create more problems and inequity.

You'd have to be a real brain donor, a complete waste of a human being, to vote for that dumb bitch. Like Heather Bresch, SHS inherited all of her father's greed and love of culture war. Horrible choice, but I expect with all the horrible people in this country she'll probably get another chance to lie to voters and fuck their lives up, just like when she worked for Trump the Twice Impeached Traitor.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo